The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Okay, so here's another story of my utter stupidity.

I beat Mom's Heart AGAIN, but this time it was the "Isaac was good today" challenge. So I beat Mom's Heart, and the Chest appears. But so does a Devil Door. I didn't take any red heart damage on Utero 2, so I thought, well, why the heck not go get a final devil item.

I go in, and there's a trapdoor. I say "OH MY GOD! SHEOL!!" But being stupid ol' me, I leave the room for whatever reason. I don't know why I left, but I just did.

I was in no way aware of the fact that Devil Rooms close when you leave. No Sheol for me. I left, and the door was gone. I can't tell you how much I hated myself, so I just sighed and shrugged, opened The Chest, and got a noose and hung myself.

Fitting ending for the sheer amount of fail that just happened.

-DELETED I'M DUMB-

Anyway...

HhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH

GOD DAMNIT!

I did all the depths without taking damage to get the dark boy achievement, and what happened? A NONSENSE EXPLOSION AT THE END OF THE MOM FIGHT HURT ME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????NKNASD NJDKMN KMAMXM EIJLAXCM STUPID BUG!

It happens when Mom is about to stomp you but you kill her. Deliver the killing blow while she's not doing anything and it's fine.

GOD DAMNIT!

I did all the depths without taking damage to get the dark boy achievement, and what happened? A NONSENSE EXPLOSION AT THE END OF THE MOM FIGHT HURT ME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????NKNASD NJDKMN KMAMXM EIJLAXCM STUPID BUG!

there is a way to scum those achievements using the IV Bag.

Basicly everytime your close to getting hit you use the IV bag and use the invincebility frames to eather beat the enemy or dodge.

This works because the game doesnt count Bloodbank/IV bag dmg as dmg for the floor so you can try this to do the achievements

there is a way to scum those achievements using the IV Bag.

Basicly everytime your close to getting hit you use the IV bag and use the invincebility frames to eather beat the enemy or dodge.

This works because the game doesnt count Bloodbank/IV bag dmg as dmg for the floor so you can try this to do the achievements

Yes I knew that, but I am not good at clicking the space bar in time, so... I find it hard. Also I used the forget me know to reset the caves xl to get other items to make me more powerful losing the IV bag.

What are those two things?

They are both from the WotL dlc:

Platinum God is the achievement for 100% compleating the game (all secrets, and all items -1 I don't know why) It's like Golden God for the vanilla Isaac; Dead Dove is an item from the angel room pool that is the angel counterpart of Spirit of the Night (it gives you flight+spectral tears).

They are both from the WotL dlc:

Platinum God is the achievement for 100% compleating the game (all secrets, and all items -1 I don't know why) It's like Golden God for the vanilla Isaac; Dead Dove is an item from the angel room pool that is the angel counterpart of Spirit of the Night (it gives you flight+spectral tears).

Why do your miss Dead Dove? Is it taken away or something?

Ok some infos on rebirth that i was able to gather

Rebirth is now about halfway through development and i guess once Mewgenics is out progress wil speed up a bit

In terms of discounts. Anyone that got the original game gets the Price + the WotL price subtracted if you preorder if you don't well you still get a slightly lower discount

Also noticed that Edmund Mcmillen is a strange person

Ok some infos on rebirth that i was able to gather

Rebirth is now about halfway through development and i guess once Mewgenics is out progress wil speed up a bit

In terms of discounts. Anyone that got the original game gets the Price + the WotL price subtracted if you preorder if you don't well you still get a slightly lower discount

Also noticed that Edmund Mcmillen is a strange person

in that case, i'll probably preorder.

Yes, he is.

Thanks for the infos.

Also, did you know that spider (the spidermod creator) is working in the team for rebirth?

yeah i was aware of this since both Northernlion and bisnap talked with Ed about him when they had this little interview a while ago and Ed said that he wanted to contact him also there are alot of posts on his blog that also confirm this

Ok kinda offtopic here but this just sold me on Mew-Genics

User:In Mew-Genics, can a cat mutate at a point that it doesnt look like a cat anymore something like 'The Thing' sort of abomination?

Edmund:ooooooohhh yes

i mean bloody hell this guy is a freaking genius in the way he gives little infos that just push mne to buy a game thats basicly a Catlady simulator

Also saw a little gif how some of the Item combos now work lets just say Dr.Fetus Parasite and Poly are OP as all hell

Also some other interesting stuff. Some of the old tear effects like Wiggle Worm will now be trinkets ed didnt say what other items and only listed Wiggle Worm as an exmaple also the polaroid will not be a trinket anymore so yay for that

Archived