The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

You are all obsessed crazy people with this game....wait, I own the game now...that makes me...

Ā 

Ā 

ONE OF US, ONE OF US,Ā ONE OF US...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't resist. It's too late for you now. Feel it flow through your veins, pulsing through your mind. You are one of us.

Yes...

YES...

YESSSS

So i dunno if anyone has seen it but a new Roguelike similar to Isaac just hit Steam called Our Darker Purpose. I jave already seen some Videos of it and it looks realy good and might be something for people that like Isaac.

Ā 

Just saying it if someone might be curious

I'm definitely curious. I'll always welcome BoI clones. I hope it's better than Paranautical activity. I mean, there's still a bug in it that makes it so you can go to a floor that has no doors to get out! Plus the items are lacking and the voxel style annoys me more than I thought it would.

Ā 

anyway, i'll check it out. thanks!

I'm definitely curious. I'll always welcome BoI clones. I hope it's better than Paranautical activity. I mean, there's still a bug in it that makes it so you can go to a floor that has no doors to get out! Plus the items are lacking and the voxel style annoys me more than I thought it would.

Ā 

anyway, i'll check it out. thanks!

Paranautical Activity is so flippin' hard. I've gotten to level 3 ONCE.

It's dumb. It has like 1/100th of the charm of BoI. and yes, I agree it's hard.

I enjoy it a bit when I'm not getting totaled. It's obviously not as good as a lot of games out there, but I can still enjoy it. I don't think it's actually a finished product yet. Is it?

I enjoy it a bit when I'm not getting totaled. It's obviously not as good as a lot of games out there, but I can still enjoy it. I don't think it's actually a finished product yet. Is it?

No, but then again, very few games are these days. I think he plans to add co-op.

Archived