The Violent Melting Pot (23rd's Roleplay)

23rd

(The people that are worried about whether or not they're being godmodders are the best at not being godmodders. Rainy sent me an application, was worried if it was too overpowered, and got surprised when I told her that the cons were too extreme.)

(Yeah. Usually, when I make a character that when being true to them makes them appear overpowered, I would often find a way mid-RP to change starting abilities to give them a nasty drawback, give them a personality quirk that makes them less useful, or give whoever's GMing a way to forcibly screw with the character, such as with my handing Science the privilege of screwing with the Ditto's Transformation abilities. If the GM wills it, Neos would be reverted against his will into a useless form or a form suited to any plans made by him at ANY point.

In this RP, Celevoir has foreleaves long enough and sharp enough to slice the werepig clean in two. What does she do? Panic like no tomorrow due to lack of any form of combat training. Hell, in the Roleplay Experiment, there's something nasty happening to my shapeshifter that, once it goes full-circle, is going to make the Meatwork Knight look like child's play. >:3 )

• Like 1

(The people that are worried about whether or not they're being godmodders are the best at not being godmodders. Rainy sent me an application, was worried if it was too overpowered, and got surprised when I told her that the cons were too extreme.)

(I can confirm that's actually what happened. I was -worried-. I didn't want to seem almighty and all that. ;-; And personally, I see nothing wrong with ghostie. He'll just have to make sure Elizabeth doesn't chomp his hand off while we're looking for a touchstone. Speaking of which...23rd, in my next post can I take down and devour one of these piggies? I don't know how many hits they can take.)

Claudius grips his blade tighter, finally managing to slice one of the beast's arms off. He glanced at the woman, the only person who was dressed in such a way that was remotely similar to what Claudius was used to. The woman was... Odd. Despite having seen a fair amount of female knights, they all battled... Differently from this one. This one was very crazed, and it came through in her voice. Claudius sighed. The lady was afraid of him causing her demise? "M'lady, I have enough honour not to attack a woman who has done nothing to harm me."

The light whirring of the gears in his stomach finally came to a stop as his mechanics corrected themselves. He shrugged his shoulders, hoping no one noticed. However, another man seemed to be suspicious. Talking as he battled the beast, he replied to the man. "Sir, I am offended that you may be suspicious of me. We will have a look at your 'compass' later, as I am quite busy at the moment." Swinging his great blade downward, the beast was forced to use both hooves to block it. Seeing the opening by it's stomach, he delivered a swift kick to it's ribs, knocking it onto it's back. With one swift motion of the arm, Claudius cleanly chopped the beast's head off, severing it from the neck on a nearly perfect line.

(I can confirm that's actually what happened. I was -worried-. I didn't want to seem almighty and all that. ;-; And personally, I see nothing wrong with ghostie. He'll just have to make sure Elizabeth doesn't chomp his hand off while we're looking for a touchstone. Speaking of which...23rd, in my next post can I take down and devour one of these piggies? I don't know how many hits they can take.)

(Go for it. Since we're doing all this freeform you can decide whether your actions like attacking and such are successful are not. The only exception to this would be when attacking other people's characters.)

Edited by 23rd

(Dammit once again HE, I'm a male. And speaking of once AGAIN, my connection failed, even when a tech came in and replaced the coax connection Sunday...I was beta testing all weekend when I had connectivity and wasn't on here.

I'm having another supervising tech come back and check the cable modem's inline integrity since a new modem and a new cable head all failed, and I don't have this problem in another room {which doesn't have room for a desktop, and barely has room for the flat-screen...sigh.} Until then, I have absolutely no guarantee then I can go online. I should however be able to post now, and this should be done one way or another by tomorrow afternoon west-coast/Klei's time zone.)

Whash could have sworn he heard whirring nearby, but the sound he heard was not there and that knight was still fighting, so he wasn't a robot. The woman definitely had a black claw and Quetzalcoatl either didn't hear him or was something else since he had not heard a single replying word from him...her...it...the being with wings,...

Wait, those eyes aren't emerald, and every tale mentioned those piercing green eyes...and I'm debating fables while I'm fighting a man-bear-pig...focus man...focus!

And with that, he sliced at the other beast the woman (Elizabeth) was battling, since the armored one's (Claudius) beast he was fighting now seemed to have lost its head  Just now, he notices a strange man with what looks like a...compass?!

Whash wonders if this is his insane mind trying to compensate after some psychotic break, but at this point--real or not--he fights to stay alive and not die/get lost to permanent psychosis. 

(There, gears not confirmed by him, and paranoia firmly intact with this crazy first scenario he's experiencing.) 

Edited by the truthseeker

(Which is more realistic?

1: A mysterious man reveals that an armored knight is actually a cyborg by using his magical compass.

2: A somewhat insane man comes out of nowhere and thinks that the knight is actually a cyborg because his compass says so, but it is found that he's just insane.

Cyborgs aren't as common as insanity. And that's exactly the card that Claud is going to play.)

(Well gosh, discussing our future posts is just going to make them less enthralling when they happen! I don't want to know what you're going to say; I want to be shocked, challenged, and slightly aroused! It's Rainy's post, right?)

Edited by 23rd

(How would you guys feel if I mixed the canon of one of my ongoing stories into this? With the pig village coming up, I could paint a pretty intense scene if you all were fine with me making it the village in Vox Populi.)