The Violent Melting Pot (23rd's Roleplay)

23rd

(Which is more realistic?

1: A mysterious man reveals that an armored knight is actually a cyborg by using his magical compass.

2: A somewhat insane man comes out of nowhere and thinks that the knight is actually a cyborg because his compass says so, but it is found that he's just insane.

Cyborgs aren't as common as insanity. And that's exactly the card that Claud is going to play.)

(Which is more realistic:

1. A black-suited pale green man teleports you to an island where creatures the likes of which have never been seen and you are killed in the darkness by a creature that hates being seen.

2: You have a really crazy dream.

That's what I thought.)

1. A black-suited pale green man teleports you to an island where creatures the likes of which have never been seen and you are killed in the darkness by a creature that hates being seen.

That's what I thought.)

(And who's to say that Claudius doesn't think he's dreaming? Besides, that doesn't have much to do with the situation at hand... Eh, let's let the OC's figure it out on this one.

That's what I thought.)

(And who's to say that Claudius doesn't think he's dreaming? Besides, that doesn't have much to do with the situation at hand... Eh, let's let the OC's figure it out on this one.

(For the record, it's why Whash is wondering if he's having a psychotic break, or shellshock or whatever they called it during his early 20th century South American period timeline.) 

(Just because I own a swivel chair, listen to loud, energetic classical music and have a cat that loves to sit on my lap while I pet him doesn't ma- okay, well, I suppose it does.

I'll extend it to 7:00 PM EST, January 20th. But Rainy, consider this strike one. Unless you've got some excuse like your computer getting kidnapped by terrorists who are doing whatever was happening to Truth's connection.)

Edited by 23rd

(Just because I own a swivel chair, listen to loud, energetic classical music and have a cat that loves to sit on my lap while I pet him doesn't ma- okay, well, I suppose it does.

I'll extend it to 7:00 PM EST, January 20th. But Rainy, consider this strike one. Unless you've got some excuse like your computer getting kidnapped by terrorists who are doing whatever was happening to Truth's connection.)

(And it took an act of Fate to mess with my connection, so agreed.) 

(The deadline has passed. I will now post.)

West scowls at Claudius. "That doesn't sound like how a HUMAN would phrase it." West says. After Claudius is done, West pulls him behind a tree. "Listen, I know your secret, and nothing you say will convince me otherwise. Better hope that these nice people believe you." I say. I walk back out to the others. "Ah, introductions, introductions. Funny thing names are, aren't they? Anyway, my name is West." Before anyone else has a chance to speak, he says "Just West. This, by the way, is a magic compass." He says, tugging the chain of his compass and revealing the compass once more. "Normally, I'd explain and prove this, but I have a feeling this is one of the least peculiar things you've seen today." He walks over to a nearly translucent man, that looks shockingly similar to West himself, standing near a giant bird creature. "Hey, I never got your name, by the way." The sheer look of surprise on the man's face alarms West. "What is it? You look like you've seen a ghost." West says, as the others, except apparently Claudius for some reason, stare at him oddly.

Edited by spiritcrusher77

(He was referring to the ghost of Velage, except he was extremely unspecific about that. Spirit, please edit your post so that it's clearer just who you're talking about in your posts, this is the second time people have gotten confused and I'm sure Kidney would have wound up unable to address your character because of it. The point about not dictating other people's expressions for them that Blew made is also extremely valid.)