DLC Pack Ideas

Hey, so we all know according to the road map DLC is imminent! So I was thinking of a pack of 3 things every one DLC. Such as maybe a new mob, a new character a new cave level and other substitutions that you can think of. I think this will make it easier then releasing just one thing every DLC release. Personally I find 5$ will be reasonable depending on the depth of the pack. Let me know what you think of my idea!

Frankly, anything at all to do with caves won't be enough for me to buy it.  The DLC needs to extend the survival experience to interest me.

Likewise for a new character.  I started a thread not long ago asking how people play the different characters.  Turns out most are like me.  They play the same exact strategy regardless of character with only minor differences for certain interactions.  Adding a new character won't extend my interest in the game in any meaningful way.

Im just hoping for something interesting and unique that can keep me entertained for a while

Hell yes! That's the incredibly vague but equally anticipated thing I'm counting on us getting. I'll be really happy when we do.

I still want to put silly hats on pigs.

I definenetly would not purchase minimal DLC.

What about another adventure?

You could have to craft a Thulecite Key or something making it harder to access than the 1st adventure. It could continue the current plot or intuduce a new one and just expand the lore of the don't starve world. Pehaps another new character when you beat it. Pehaps some cave adventure levels.

I would buy that.

Archived