gloryKAT

(It's not a witch...)

As the door opens, a large mass rams into Scars. It is a very tall creature, with abnormally long limbs. However, the right arm is very short, and the left is far too long, stretching to the ground and then some. The body is black, and is covered in some sort of goey black substance, and some came off onto Scars upon contact. The beast continues making weeping noises in the sound of a young girl, as well as moaning odd noises, such as "JA!" and "JOH!"

John hears the banging, and pockets the journal he had been looking at. He opens the door to see the beast getting attacked by Shard. John stares, dumbfounded.

The beast is knocked onto it's side, but gets up swiftly. It's head swivels towards John, and it charges. However, shadow hands grab the creature's long legs, holding it in place.

"J-John?"

*She gets ready to follow him, but stays I place. She kneels by the girl and holds her head like she is comforting her*

"I'm sorry... I hope... Nevermind... Just, I'm so sorry..."

*She starts to cry, the tear drops falling on the girls face*

Edited by Ellebelly24

Absol stares at the now dead girl and sighs. I wonder if it was the evil aura that caused this... He then turns to Scars and nudges her. "Don't worry... I don't think she had any control left in her, It feels like it had something to do with this place, and besides, I think that helped her."

Edited by WhispNcat