Oh my this is simply amazing! Ah both of you did amazing jobs! A round of applause~

I read that as round of applesauce and imagined you handing out applesauce..what is wrong with me...I DON'T EVEN LIKE APPLESAUCE!

Also, great work! I need to figure things out before I can do anything...

OH MY GOD!!

omg I am seriously at a loss for words

This is absolutely amazing holy crap I am simply AMAZED
I can't believe somebody wanted to cosplay Weejay haha this is so amazing XD

and you even went and gave wilson the shadow arm haha!

this is truly an honor oh gosh I am head over heels about this. I'm just sat here smiling XD

I hope it's alright if I post these on my tumblr I seriously want to show this to everyone
and what an amazing job you did on these costumes. I will link and credit it all of course!

thank you again I am seriously honored thank you so much!  :wilson_love:

• Like 2

OH MY GOD!!

omg I am seriously at a loss for words

This is absolutely amazing holy crap I am simply AMAZED

I can't believe somebody wanted to cosplay Weejay haha this is so amazing XD

and you even went and gave wilson the shadow arm haha!

this is truly an honor oh gosh I am head over heels about this. I'm just sat here smiling XD

I hope it's alright if I post these on my tumblr I seriously want to show this to everyone

and what an amazing job you did on these costumes. I will link and credit it all of course!

thank you again I am seriously honored thank you so much!  :wilson_love:

We are very glad that you like our cosplay, because we are too much like your drawings, they have inspired us to do this.
You can place them in any way you want resources, but please indicate in the description to them our names.
P.S. here is my gMail
(Dr.samuelgrey@gmail.com)
Edited by Samuel_Grey

We are very glad that you like our cosplay, because we are too much like your drawings, they have inspired us to do this.
You can place them in any way you want resources, but please indicate in the description to them our names.
P.S. here is my gMail
(Dr.samuelgrey@gmail.com)

well thank you again, I am in awe. the costumes look great. I love weejays horns especially and that shadow arm well done!

here is my tumblr where I posted the photos so you can see:

http://darktwinteeko.tumblr.com/post/62143063181/oh-my-god-guys-check-out-this-crazy-awesome

well thank you again, I am in awe. the costumes look great. I love weejays horns especially and that shadow arm well done!

here is my tumblr where I posted the photos so you can see:

http://darktwinteeko.tumblr.com/post/62143063181/oh-my-god-guys-check-out-this-crazy-awesome

Where else should be good pictures, unfortunately I can not yet get them, but they will be here with me as soon contacted by our photographer.
We are very very happy, because we are big fans of yours, we are very very nice (^ _ ^)

Where else should be good pictures, unfortunately I can not yet get them, but they will be here with me as soon contacted by our photographer.
We are very very happy, because we are big fans of yours, we are very very nice (^ _ ^)

I'd love to see them once you get them if that's possible! :D