What does the Amulet do?

Mays

I found an amulet in my first grave loot and it can be equipped as a chest piece. Whether it actually works or not I am not sure as I didn't have it on when I died only my log armour. I'm sure I saw it in the update post that was posted yesterday about it being implemented though.

There is a new item called Amulet in the Magic category which can be crafted from 10 gold nuggets and one red gem. It is not the same one you get from the graves I guess. Could be wrong tho.

But the Amulets can be equiped now as a chest piece. So in theory if you were to be wearing that, you would not die once..?

Edited by Aerow

oh, so you need to wear it on your chest slot to make it work? while that makes sense, it's also kinda inconvenient :D but I guess since they are really mighty, they do have to have a drawback.

Yeah, you need to have it where the log suit goes. If you know you're gonna die, wouldn't hurt equipping it real quick.

Those Red Gems are terrifying to get...! Nothing scarier than being alone in the forest at night and suddenly hearing the growls of angry hounds creeping up on you...

I think I'll stick to graves. haha