Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

Your appearance? No, thats not what scares me. My best friend is a shadow! I was just scared because... well... I dont know who you are.

- - - Updated - - -

(brb be back in an hour)

(OOC: ok)

"Well then... I think we can fix that, I'm Wilf, and who might you be?" He refers to both Shelby and Cat.

"I'm Cat... and this is Shelby"

"Oh, yes, forgive my rude manners!"*stands up, and places her hands out in front of her, and Furry runs onto her hands looking at Shelby and Cat*"I'm Opal, this is Furry, and that"*points to Sam*"Is Sam. I'm sorry, but have we met? Your voice seems oddly familiar."

"Oh, yes, forgive my rude manners!"

*stands up, and places her hands out in front of her, and Furry runs onto her hands looking at Shelby and Cat*

"I'm Opal, this is Furry, and that"

*points to Sam*

"Is Sam. I'm sorry, but have we met? Your voice seems oddly familiar."

"nice to meet you all... I don't think we met but... your scent is familiar..."

*Furry spits water at Cat*

"Oop! Sorry, Furry does that when he likes somebody. I'm soooo sorry!"

*shakes the water off lowering my ears as the water drips off them*

"No its ok!

*smiles at Furry*

"I see he really likes some people."

"Oh, no, I'm not telling you to shape shift, I just wanna know what you look like. You see, I'm blind."

*points to her silver colored eye*

*looks closely*

"oh I see... sorry I didn't notice... I really just look like a black fox but I mostly have two tails at the time..."

"Well, I can't believe that! You must be so beautiful! I can't believe that you don't get compliments! So... Your a fox? Or are you a miracle of nature, one of those special animals?"

"I'm a kitsune, and most people would hunt me... and others of my kind..."

"Those people don't know how special you are than. They are evil! And they need to get a hobby, because killing creatures isn't a very good hobby!"

"Its a very long story between us and humans... we never got along even at the very end..."

"We'll most humans are stupid. They hate my kind: witches. They think we're evil, when we're really nice!"

"I agree with you but... were I live we had a lot of our own... who did evil more than anything but some of us tried to get along with humans..."