If you teleported into The Islands of Don't Starve...

Like most likely most people, first i wouldn't believe it for a minute or something, then just accept it and i probably wouldn't know about the grue and die on first day.If i KNEW i was in the Don't Starve world, basically the same as i do in the game, of course, because it works.

• Like 1

Sad for you D:

it is sad day. But I don't know what Id really do if I was in Don't Starve islands. I geuss what would happen is Id have a heart attack of a gobbler jumping out of a berry bush or get stomped on by beefalo. If I was actually teliported Id do something different but it would have to happen first.

it is sad day. But I don't know what Id really do if I was in Don't Starve islands. I geuss what would happen is Id have a heart attack of a gobbler jumping out of a berry bush or get stomped on by beefalo. If I was actually teliported Id do something different but it would have to happen first.

Everyone is having a hard time in The Islands D:

I think that 90% of guys here will be dead the first day, because of Charlie.If you don't know that he will come you will try to make a soft bed in savanna and try to sleep! Then Charlie.................

i think that 90% of guys here will be dead the first day, because of charlie.If you don't know that he will come you will try to make a soft bed in savanna and try to sleep! Then charlie.................

chaaaarrrillliieieeeee!!!!!!

I think that 90% of guys here will be dead the first day, because of Charlie.If you don't know that he will come you will try to make a soft bed in savanna and try to sleep! Then Charlie.................

We all know charlie doesn't.. work when you sleep.

Question why I deserve such a fate. And stay in the green grass area I suppose? and collect necessities.. but it's unlike I'd survive long, I'm just a wimpy, lazy person. I know it be for the best to defeat the spiders first thing, but to actually face them? I don't like screeches and pain.

I would most likely walk around for a bit collecting food as I go. Mid day make a shelter out of branches and sun set I would make a fire to keep warm. The next day do some more things like the previous day/s improving my situation until I die by hounds or a tall bird. spiders i would just kick around like a soccer ball, there so round. If i found a pig house i would eventually steal his house then die by hounds. I would never expect a bunch of crazy dogs to come after me. Unless I found a touch stone came back to like realize that this happens and keep fighting and exploring. Then I would die in winter, never seen snow before no idea how to combat that.