Honey, you're doing it wrong

Ugh whenever I see this I just want to slap the person who posted honestly.

You're rude.

it should turn into sugar crystals after 40 days instead of rot

This guy knows what he's talking about. Honey crystallizes. Sugar doesn't spoil.

You're rude. This guy knows what he's talking about. Honey crystallizes. Sugar doesn't spoil.

LOL I'm rude? HA! I don't know if you noticed but this game isn't trying to go for super ultra realism, pigs don't walk on two legs, there are no gigantic deers with one eye, no scottish walruses that try to shoot you with blowdarts.

I don't know why but the Title sounds like an old 70s Sitcom or somethingAnyway BTT: Honey is a good source of easy to get food but consider that you still need other food items to get the max use out of it (yeah morsel is good for honeynuggets but for Honey Ham you need real meat and thats a bit harder to get). I say its a good sidegrade from a food standpoint its not good enought to only use it but its also not so bad or hard to get that i won't use it at all

honey doesn't spoil

Why are people so quick to believe that developers (of any kind) do not know things like that? Why not assume that there is a reason for what they do? Think about it: honey can easily be obtained, if it lasts forever the whole game would be spoiled.

Welcome to the forums OP! It's great to have you here :)Now stop posting poorly thought out (a.k.a. dumb as dirt) threads, or at least contain them to the Suggestions subforum

Thank you, I'm glad somebody said it. (not the welcome part)

You guys are mean. Yes, I thought they didn't know and it bugged me a lot that honey spoils. Just wanted to express my thoughts, it isn't spam or offensive or breaking the forum rules.

In case you haven't noticed, I am not addressing the forum users. Your opinions are optional. I do not know you nor do I care about you, I just want to see MY GAME improved.

But you don't want me in "your" forum? Congratulations, wish granted.

Just one less "sub intelligent" member right? Bye and have fun

You guys are mean. Yes, I thought they didn't know and it bugged me a lot that honey spoils. Just wanted to express my thoughts, it isn't spam or offensive or breaking the forum rules.

In case you haven't noticed, I am not addressing the forum users. Your opinions are optional. I do not know you nor do I care about you, I just want to see MY GAME improved.

But you don't want me in "your" forum? Congratulations, wish granted.

Just one less "sub intelligent" member right? Bye and have fun

Wow man just wow. You're pretty funny. The reason you were treated "harshly" I suppose is because the subject you brought up has been brought up many times and it's a pretty dumb suggestion. "Oh yeah let's have this easily obtainable food item never spoil! That would be great!" And what kind of improvements would this exactly bring to the game? Give me one reason why honey never spoiling would improve the game and for the love of God don't say realism.

Honey that comes from bees the size of a human baby that have huge blank eyes, this honey is being stored not in a pot or jar but left as just a puddle in either a pocket, wooden crate or metal box with other food.and remember 40 days in don't starve is about 2 years if the seasons match.as for game balance, yea honey is amazing and you'll never see it rot anyway, unlace you make more then you can possibly eat.