Wickerbottom's Insomnia

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me, Can't sleep, clowns will eat me...-Anyhow, it's weird, since you actually die faster from lack of sleep than lack of water... which are two thing you can live without in this game... well, you can die faster from lack of sleep than starvation itself, so, THAT part makes no sense...

I never sleep tbh, so to me, someone who plays exclusively as Wickerbottom; I see no downside...Or her being a picky eater; I've seen no negatives

I actually didn't notice any difference from usual. I'm not sure if this was made into a feature of her.

Sleeping is an interesting thing though because some people actually can just go on forever without any sleep like it's nothing with no health effects; some kind of weird defect but it makes you wonder why exactly we sleep at all if that was a possibility.

Sleeping is an interesting thing though because some people actually can just go on forever without any sleep like it's nothing with no health effects; some kind of weird defect but it makes you wonder why exactly we sleep at all if that was a possibility.

I think they do enter meditate like state here and then (sometimes they might not even notice it). Normal people can replace sleeping by deep meditation too (not exactly safe ). As for why do we sleep its about long term memory or/and refresing brain .

i always sleep through winter evenings, and nights. love the tent, and always seem to have plenty of silk without even trying :). I love playing with wickerbottom, but i think that her insomnia and picky eating are good balances for her perks.

How do you people maintain sanity without sleeping? Especially if you want to get nightmare fuel and beard hair? Passive sanity increases are so slow... The only way I can think of getting insane resources safely with her is to wear the nightmare amulet.

How do you people maintain sanity without sleeping? Especially if you want to get nightmare fuel and beard hair? Passive sanity increases are so slow... The only way I can think of getting insane resources safely with her is to wear the nightmare amulet.

Eating taffy, cookies, jerky, cooked green mushrooms and prototyping stuff all give 15 points of sanity back. Something else you can do is recruit 4+ pigmen and go very close to them while they sleep around a fire or cut trees for you.