post-57669-1376459578825_thumb.jpgName: Jenny “The Tailor”Motto: “Live,love,laugh,SEW !”Voice: ViolinSanity: 200Health: 150Hunger: 150Perk: * Doesn’t need a Sewing kit * Can repair clothesStory: Jenny just wanted to go for a walk.Then shadows appeared and pulled her into that wilderness world.But yeah...**** happens.---------------- Yeah ! That's me !The Tailor ?Yes !I love sewing so much ! <3Blank meme : http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Starve-meme-373028913Art @ Me Edited by Muffycake
  • Like 1

It was late in the evening when Jenny was sewing a new skirt for herself. Her radio was playing music as usually. But suddenly Jenny heard a voice. A voice from the radio."Hey pal! I see you're busy." said the voice.Jenny looked surprised at her radio.My radio is talking to me, she thought, that's very strange. What the hell is going on here? She tried to change the channel, but the voice was still talking to her."What the..?...Stop talking!" said Jenny as she tried to turn the radio off.But nothing happened."STOP TALKING!" she yelled."Listen to me please." said the voice."Who the hell are you?" Jenny asked. She still tried to change the channel."If this is a joke, I have to say that this is a really bad one!" she said angrily."This is not a joke. I just want to make an offer. You won't regret it!" said the voice."I don't want to hear that offer! I have everything I need. Now would you please leave me alone? I have better things to do." countered Jenny."You did not even listen to my offer.""I don't want to listen to it!"She unplugged the radio and breathed a sigh of relief."That was really strange. Maybe...maybe I should go out for a blow. Yeah."So she took a torch and began to take a short walk in the woods near her house.It was a beautiful night. The moon was like a big torch in the sky.Suddenly Jenny had the feeling that something is chasing her. She looked around. Nothing. A few minutes later she heard a noise behind her. She turned around. Still nothing."Okay. Something is obviously not right...But maybe I'm just tired. I should go home and sleep a bit...yeah." she said to herself.But on the homebound, she recognized that her torch began to run out. So she began to walk faster. Then she heard a noise behind her again. She turned around."Is anyone there?" she asked.One of the shadows began to move around her and grabbed one of her feet."Wh...what is going on here? STOP! I SAID STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" yelled Jenny.But then Jenny's torch ran out. Darkness.This is the background story of my Don't Starve OC Jenny (Me XD).Sorry.My English sucks...If there is anything wrong with the text,please tell me !I'll change it if there are any mistakes.

I don't know why, but the way she looks and dresses reminds me of Kari Bryon from the Build Team on Mythbusters.

Thought of the same thing. And really beautiful thread with a really well drawn and thought of character and an amazing background OuO