You're right. *goes to the tent* You made this? Awesome job!

thanks! *as you crawl into the tent you realize pictures, some of them are of wilsons family you can tell by their hair and one in particular with wilson with a girl. as you further investigate the picture was taken on the islands you flip over the picture to check for names and written with black ink "Wilson & Willow"

thanks! *as you crawl into the tent you realize pictures, some of them are of wilsons family you can tell by their hair and one in particular with wilson with a girl. as you further investigate the picture was taken on the islands you flip over the picture to check for names and written with black ink "Wilson & Willow"

Hmm....*looks at the pics*

*wilsons mothers hair is in a bun but you can tell its his mother by some facial features and hair, also his father looks exactly like him but with a goatee and taller. then you see a journal titled "Wilsons science notes"

Such a cute family....

Okay. It is a bit unusual for me to sleep in a tent you know...I've been on this island...for like 6 weeks and I never really had the time to build a real camp ore something like that..

time is endless here, its hard to get where i got, John helped me with most of it though.

at least we got eachother, its good to band together, it brings out the kindness of others. yea i do too, father would be able to build a boat and sailed home by now

But..who knows? Maybe there are monsters in the sea too ?