Wilson: "then come here, i have tons of science things to show ya!"me:" well you two have fun, gotta make sure my son gets home safe... *walks back into the forest lighting nearby trees on fire*Wilson: "ill get that in the morning..."

*smiles* I would love to see them.See ya John!

Very impressive! I'm not so talented..I'm just a lil tailor..

so did you make that scarf john was wearing? excellent work! tailors are very smart, i could never sew this ol thing back up *pulls out ripped up Tam ' o ' shanter* its my first one i ever got, i want it to be the.... last...

so did you make that scarf john was wearing? excellent work! tailors are very smart, i could never sew this ol thing back up *pulls out ripped up Tam ' o ' shanter* its my first one i ever got, i want it to be the.... last...

Yes..I made that scarf..thank you.I can help you to fix it...if you want..

It's a pleasure to help you! I'm so glad that I found someone on that island.

yea, it gets boring, john can only be so much company, caint talk about whats its like outside this island cause he wouldnt know any of it... warrick lived with me for a while but he left to do something, its been too long i caint remember... huh

yea, it gets boring, john can only be so much company, caint talk about whats its like outside this island cause he wouldnt know any of it... warrick lived with me for a while but he left to do something, its been too long i caint remember... huh

I was always alone....I'm still wondering how and why I got here...damn shadows..

I was always alone....I'm still wondering how and why I got here...damn shadows..

hah, well if you plan on sticking around you wont be anymore :D its nice to see a friendly face, i grow tired of just seeing things that try to kill me... hounds, bats,tentacles, spiders.. the list goes on