ok, please ignore my screaming logs, they dont like fire, i dont mind but they do... but yea, lead the way! :D

Okay. *starts walking*...by the way...I saw many treeguards..but never I saw one who was friendly...and was talking..

Okay. *starts walking*...by the way...I saw many treeguards..but never I saw one who was friendly...and was talking..

oh, im a lumpy treeguard, not many other treeguards like us lumpy trees, since all of you guys only hunt evergreens, i dont mind you, and if you chop down any of our kind, your probably desperate and well understand, also ive been exiled from my people years ago, now i just live in a sandstone house and sit on my porch on my rocking chair made of Hound bones... wilson comes by to keep me company so we are pretty good friends, i have a lumpy son whos friends with Warrick (a character im making) they have fun, so really my family are good with people, i learned english from a gobbler, then a pigman, and wilsons helping my with commas and such, be genlte cx

oh, im a lumpy treeguard, not many other treeguards like us lumpy trees, since all of you guys only hunt evergreens, i dont mind you, and if you chop down any of our kind, your probably desperate and well understand, also ive been exiled from my people years ago, now i just live in a sandstone house and sit on my porch on my rocking chair made of Hound bones... wilson comes by to keep me company so we are pretty good friends, i have a lumpy son whos friends with Warrick (a character im making) they have fun, so really my family are good with people, i learned english from a gobbler, then a pigman, and wilsons helping my with commas and such, be genlte cx

Wilson ?

oh, just a poor scientist captured by maxwell, he interest me... his mind is strong but most of the stuff he does isnt even science... when i ask him why he says "Science isnt about "Why?" its about "Why not!?"

Sounds interesting ! ...hmm...I think the ocean is over there !

*continues walking*...eh..do you know where I can find Wilson ?

oh, id try near savanna turfs, its the easiest place to live if your a human, plenty of grass. that or just listen for the sounds of explosions, hes always trying to find ways to kill things for food.. hehe, he may actually be at my house, sitting on my chair no doubt...

oh, id try near savanna turfs, its the easiest place to live if your a human, plenty of grass. that or just listen for the sounds of explosions, hes always trying to find ways to kill things for food.. hehe, he may actually be at my house, sitting on my chair no doubt...

Near savanna turfs...okay...thank you ! *arrives at the ocean* So...here we are.*smiles at him*

oh that smirk *shakes hear and walks into ocean* thanks for the talk, nice to see a new friendly face around here, i hope you live, it can be a rough live around here :D

I was very nice to meet you and talk...I know...I live here for..maybe 1 month..