TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

...Animated? :3 And in all honesty, I'd be sporting a rebellious face in that exact same situation, while trying to keep down my fear. Then again, with Asperger's, I don't have a normal sense of emotion and it's not confirmed if Wilson does (not) have the same disorder. >_> For an attempt at a unnatural art style for you, it's not at all bad, really.

...Animated? :3 And in all honesty, I'd be sporting a rebellious face in that exact same situation, while trying to keep down my fear. Then again, with Asperger's, I don't have a normal sense of emotion and it's not confirmed if Wilson does (not) have the same disorder. >_> For an attempt at a unnatural art style for you, it's not at all bad, really.

Yessir! :D I'd be in stop-motion animation, actually, like Coraline or Nightmare Before Christmas (and produced by the same director for both movies, Henry Selick ^^) I talk about my movie idea in more detail in this thread (it's pretty long, so I recommend skipping to the Plot Synopsis part if you wanna just find out what would happen in the movie): http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?23537-Don-t-Starve-Animated-Film

Awesome! Thank you so much! I thought you were gonna draw the hospital scene, but this part is awesome too :D You really captured Maxwell deliciously loving his dirty work, like a villain should XPAs some constructive criticism, it would've been cool to see more of the full tree holding Wilson, since he's supposed to look like a puppet on strings. Here, it's not clear WHY he's hung like that.(Incidentally, in the actual scene, when Wilson sees Maxwell for the first time, he gets so scared he nearly wets himself XP)

You're Welcome..:D

I'm kinda focused on setting up my next page..

That's ok. I don't wanna ask you to do to more than you can handle.I'm debating whether or not I should just go ahead and write out my whole animated movie idea as a fanfiction...

That's ok. I don't wanna ask you to do to more than you can handle.I'm debating whether or not I should just go ahead and write out my whole animated movie idea as a fanfiction...

It would take a while.. Edited by TrebleStudios

Someone's really-close to pulling a 360 in that shot. XP And I cannot tell if Maxwell's eyes are open or closed...I hope they're closed, because the lack of irises is..creepy.

I figured he was far enough away where I wouldn't have to draw his pupils..Sorry about that. ^ ^;

Someone's really-close to pulling a 360 in that shot. XP And I cannot tell if Maxwell's eyes are open or closed...I hope they're closed, because the lack of irises is..creepy.

Looks more like he's rolling his eyes to me XP

o_O *shies away and gets ready to run like nuts out of the way of combat*I'd hate to be cause in the middle of a crossfire between these two (depending on what abilities Wilson's also granted) and whatever is going to have the 'board of education' applied to their 'seat of higher learning'. >.>

Sorry about the delay for this page. The musical my sister and I have been rehearsing got in the way this week, and we need to get the show under our belts before opening night.Enjoy :D

The chill of the darkness began to set in now that the warming fire was extinguished. Shadows settled on the once occupied furniture, and across the floor that was still stained with blood. Closer, they moved towards the slightly illuminated object in the center of the abyss of shades. Closer to the figure that sat seething upon it. He leaned back with his still-clawed hands drumming the arms of the nightmarish throne. His darkened and reddened eyes stared ahead, locked in an aggravated expression. He growled occasionally and tapped his foot, causing an echoing click to resound through the abyss.

Insolent FOOLS! Maxwell huffed to himself as he growled in frustration. New information had just been revealed to the Puppet Master of poor Wilson's state from Charlie. After hours of sitting in silence, the shade had finally heard the scientist speak, and the story he revealed when the woman brought up the subject angered both supernaturals. Whilst Charlie worked fast to bring Wilson out of his crumbling condition, Maxwell mulled over this story, which only angered him even more.

Left for dead, the king quoted as he dug his claws angrily into the throne where his hands sat. His eyes grew dark again. “Did you forget,” Maxwell began, mainly to himself as his claws scratched at the place where the matter was removed by the thorn-sharp weapons. “I CAN HEAR YOU.”

At his point, the Puppet Master articulated his words through clenched his teeth. Despite his rage, he refrained from yelling.

“I CAN SEE YOU..”

Posted Image

The group was going along the general thought of "It's Wilson's fault this is so hard". Well, now it WILL be his fault in a sense. Karma is a pain in the rearend at times, hehe.

They brought it upon themselves..They just opened a big can of kick ass: MAXWELL EDITION!

This one's kinda short and little rushed, I'm sorry about that.

Find me on Deviantart now!

Night had taken over, and so had the cold. Snow fell gently upon the landscape and those huddled around a fire. They had their own blankets and such that they wrapped themselves tightly in. Silence reigned over them. The day had broken their bond of trust, and the group refrained from communicating. The only noise that broke the dead air was the crackling of the warm flames and Wendy's gentle crying.

"Still crying?" another young woman piped in angrily.

The others flashed her venomous glaces as Wendy responded. "You just left him there...How..How could you?"

Willow did not reply. She had been asked the very same question by the others since night had fallen, and she was getting sick of hearing it.

"I won't answer that again.." she growled at the younger girl.

Wendy straightened slightly and looked at her with puffy eyes. "Maxwell's going to be angry."

"Maxwell," she tutted, "will never find out...Wilson will likely be dead by morning.."

As Wendy began crying again, a hissing was heard that gradually grew louder until it faded again. The members of the group looked at each other in fear and confusion. Their eyes soon fell upon a sight behind the angered woman, and they covered their ears in fear once again as a demonic growl sounded behind the girl.

"I ALREADY HAVE..."

Posted Image

Edited by TrebleStudios