TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

Moments passed before the shade rushed into the room. The urgency in her partner's voice aroused her quickly. She rounded the couch and sat at Maxwell's side. She had not the need to ask what had happened for the evidence was right in front of her. Doubled over in Maxwell's lap was the scientist, gagging, coughing, choking, and wheezing; all in an effort to get that black fluid from his lungs. Charlie turned her head away from him, her emotions over powering her and she didn't have the stomach to listen or witness the event unfolding.

Maxwell continued to pound on Wilson's back as he coughed. "Come on, pal." he whispered, almost to himself. "Cough it up."

"What's that?" Charlie pipped in quickly, her eyes settling on the amulet and nothing else.

Max's gaze remained fixed on Wilson. "I really don't care right now, Charlie-"

He was interrupted as Wilson was suddenly ripped from his arms with such force that the Puppet Master was propelled forward. He landed on the stone floor with a thump, and the shade rushed to his side to aid him. The pair looked up and saw a sight so overwhelming, heard a sound so gut-churning, they both gagged. Wilson was suspended in mid-air by nightmarish hands and other restraints; one pulling the scientist forward, the other backward. Then, a loud cracking was heard, a laugh, so demonic no man could mimic, and a strangled cry from Wilson. The amulet hovered, still set around Wilson's neck before another hand reached out from the darkness and snatched the gem. For a moment, it held it like a precious item before tightening it around Wilson's neck.

"Say, pal," came the low, demonic voice in a mocking tone as the victim choked before it, "you don't look so good."

Charlie screamed and turned to Maxwell. "They're going to kill him. Do some-"

She stopped herself in mid-sentence as she turned to her partner. His jaw was set in anger, his eyes were darkened to a point where his once brown eyes became a black, and his pupils were left luminescent. The rest of his body was tense and set to get up and sprint. Charlie watched as his look of concern turned to rage, and his lips curled in a snarl, revealing demonic fangs. Then...

Maxwell snapped...

post-53951-13764597377715_thumb.jpg

Looks likes someone's taken to divebombing in this pic! I do dare say someone/something has ticked Maxwell off just one too many times. :3 (I dare your sister to ponify the Puppetmaster now. >.>)

She objects..courteously...:p But she's glad you enjoy it! Thanks from the both of us! :D

Moments passed before the shade rushed into the room. The urgency in her partner's voice aroused her quickly. She rounded the couch and sat at Maxwell's side. She had not the need to ask what had happened for the evidence was right in front of her. Doubled over in Maxwell's lap was the scientist, gagging, coughing, choking, and wheezing; all in an effort to get that black fluid from his lungs. Charlie turned her head away from him, her emotions over powering her and she didn't have the stomach to listen or witness the event unfolding.

Maxwell continued to pound on Wilson's back as he coughed. "Come on, pal." he whispered, almost to himself. "Cough it up."

"What's that?" Charlie pipped in quickly, her eyes settling on the amulet and nothing else.

He was interrupted as Wilson was suddenly ripped from his arms with such force that the Puppet Master was propelled forward. He landed on the stone floor with a thump, and the shade rushed to his side to aid him. The pair looked up and saw a sight so overwhelming, heard a sound so gut-churning, they both gagged. Wilson was suspended in mid-air by nightmarish hands and other restraints; one pulling the scientist forward, the other backward. Then, a loud cracking was heard, a laugh, so demonic no man could mimic, and a strangled cry from Wilson. The amulet hovered, still set around Wilson's neck before another hand reached out from the darkness and snatched the gem. For a moment, it held it like a precious item before tightening it around Wilson's neck.

"Say, pal," came the low, demonic voice in a mocking tone as the victim choked before it, "you don't look so good."

She stopped herself in mid-sentence as she turned to her partner. His jaw was set in anger, his eyes were darkened to a point where his once brown eyes became a black, and his pupils were left luminescent. The rest of his body was tense and set to get up and sprint. Charlie watched as his look of concern turned to rage, and his lips curled in a snarl, revealing demonic fangs. Then...

Maxwell snapped...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11973[/ATTACH]

Oh snap, Maxwell just turned into a vampire! XP PLEASE tell me that's just an illusion from the Nightmare Amulet, and not what's actually happening to Maxwell! I was really loving his fatherly side! :<

Oh snap, Maxwell just turned into a vampire! XP PLEASE tell me that's just an illusion from the Nightmare Amulet, and not what's actually happening to Maxwell! I was really loving his fatherly side! :<

Maxwell is not turning into a vamp, its the power inside him. Charlie granted Max half of her abilities, therefore, those nightmarish powers are his as well(plus the Nightmare Throne has an effect). He snapped, and since those powers usually only "activate" when Maxwell is angry. Also, there is still that fatherly side to him. He's not becoming one of them, he's becoming protective of Wilson, ALMOST possessive of him. When he realized They were trying to kill him, that protective instinct of a parent snapped and he's now fighting for poor little Wilson.

Maxwell is not turning into a vamp, its the power inside him. Charlie granted Max half of her abilities, therefore, those nightmarish powers are his as well(plus the Nightmare Throne has an effect). He snapped, and since those powers usually only "activate" when Maxwell is angry. Also, there is still that fatherly side to him. He's not becoming one of them, he's becoming protective of Wilson, ALMOST possessive of him. When he realized They were trying to kill him, that protective instinct of a parent snapped and he's now fighting for poor little Wilson.

Ohhhh, ok! I didn't get that at first, but now I do.Looks like Charlie's old friends just bought themselves a big 'ol sack of pain! XP

Sometimes, you don't give a damn if the Nine Hells themselves are going to come after your ass later, you do the right thing because it needs to be done. THAT is the impression I'm getting about Maxwell right now. o.OHave fun, good luck, shred them to pieces, o' tortured soul!

Sometimes, you don't give a damn if the Nine Hells themselves are going to come after your ass later, you do the right thing because it needs to be done. THAT is the impression I'm getting about Maxwell right now. o.O

Have fun, good luck, shred them to pieces, o' tortured soul!

Well, you've got the right idea. :D If you read what I said to Ral, you'll get a better understanding. :D I'm not saying you're wrong..

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no......pool wilson :[

that should be painful......

I like this story, can't wait for more ><

Glad you're enjoying this! Another page will be up soon! Edited by TrebleStudios

Maxwell snapped...

%7Boption%7D

Someone's gonna need a chiropractor after this D:

Our cat.... says my sis:wilson_dorky: (reply to Miss. Sorry, my sis didn't quote the reply Xp)

Better watch that cat >_> <_<

Someone's gonna need a chiropractor after this D:Better watch that cat >_> <_<

Our cat is fat and lazy, so I'm not sure if that would suit Mr. Maxwell here...:p Wilson will need a chiropractor, and They will need a priest when Maxwell's done with them. :D

Our cat is fat and lazy, so I'm not sure if that would suit Mr. Maxwell here...:p Wilson will need a chiropractor, and They will need a priest when Maxwell's done with them. :D

I don't think just one priest will cut it in this case. You're gonna need a full team of exorcists to banish the metaphorical demon he just became. o.o

Another done by my sis. She's been on a role lately XD. She wanted to do my next page, but she did these two as potential next pages for the story instead. These are not finals, so there are no spoilers in case you are worried! post-53951-13764597445073_thumb.jpg"They're done, Max! They're done! Calm down.."post-53951-13764597446169_thumb.jpg

Another done by my sis. She's been on a role lately XD. She wanted to do my next page, but she did these two as potential next pages for the story instead. These are not finals, so there are no spoilers in case you are worried! [ATTACH=CONFIG]12083[/ATTACH]"They're done, Max! They're done! Calm down.."[ATTACH=CONFIG]12084[/ATTACH]

Hell hath no fury like a Maxwell scorned