TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

Wilson plummeted to the ground as the beast that held him was thrown back, tearing the gem from his throat in the process. With a thump, the scientist hit the stone floor and heaved. As the black fluid that filled his airway began to remove itself with each heave, Wilson was slightly relieved, but also frightened at the amount that came out.

Around him, a war-like scenario played out. Demonic screeches and hisses followed the shadows that darted about the room, attacking and evading their enraged opponent. One creature came tumbling from the air and, with a thud, hit the floor in a mess of darkness and gore.

The others, infuriated by their ally's death, bolted towards their pawn, claws outstretched and fangs readied. In one swift movement, Maxwell dodged their assault and skidded to a stop at their flanks. As They turned to face him, two Nightmarish Hands manifested from the ground and sped towards their target at their master's command. Quickly, They evaded the cleverly placed attack, but one of them fell short. Gripped tightly by the two hands, it was pulled in two and tossed aside before their attention was drawn to the other remaining three. Hesitantly, the three shades bounded towards Maxwell, who quickly did the same. Two were forced face-first into the stone flooring by the pair of hands that followed quickly at Maxwell's side, and the other was pinned to the floor by the King himself. It squirmed in an effort to free itself from Maxwell's tight grasp, but all the poor unfortunate earned was the freedom of death by a quick snap of the neck.

Slowly, Maxwell rose and turned to see the others, staying in their place on the stone, but glaring at him with white eyes. He nodded at Charlie, who then moved to the two remaining shades and watched their every move as Maxwell approached the still heaving Wilson.

The scientist was lost in his own thoughts and doings, trying to process the evening before a gentle hand raised his chin to meet the other man's eyes. Wilson lowered his gaze quickly as another gag shook him and blood left him again.

"Atta boy, Wilson," cooed Maxwell as he patted the younger man on the back as he continued to "dispose" of the dangerously misplaced fluid.

"Is he okay?" came a concerned tone from Charlie.

Maxwell's gaze never left Wilson as he responded and wiped a stray tear from the gentleman's eye. "He's fine..."

post-53951-13764597487376_thumb.jpg

This was hard for me! Also, I've seen other pictures around like this, so I don't mean to steal any material.

Edited by TrebleStudios

Wilson plummeted to the ground as the beast that held him was thrown back, tearing the gem from his throat in the process. With a thump, the scientist hit the stone floor and heaved. As the black fluid that filled his airway began to remove itself with each heave, Wilson was slightly relieved, but also frightened at the amount that came out.

Around him, a war-like scenario played out. Demonic screeches and hisses followed the shadows that darted about the room, attacking and evading their enraged opponent. One creature came tumbling from the air and, with a thud, hit the floor in a mess of darkness and gore.

The others, infuriated by their ally's death, bolted towards their pawn, claws outstretched and fangs readied. In one swift movement, Maxwell dodged their assault and skidded to a stop at their flanks. As They turned to face him, two Nightmarish Hands manifested from the ground and sped towards their target at their master's command. Quickly, They evaded the cleverly placed attack, but one of them fell short. Gripped tightly by the two hands, it was pulled in two and tossed aside before their attention was drawn to the other remaining three. Hesitantly, the three shades bounded towards Maxwell, who quickly did the same. Two were forced face-first into the stone flooring by the pair of hands that followed quickly at Maxwell's side, and the other was pinned to the floor by the King himself. It squirmed in an effort to free itself from Maxwell's tight grasp, but all the poor unfortunate earned was the freedom of death by a quick snap of the neck.

Slowly, Maxwell rose and turned to see the others, staying in their place on the stone, but glaring at him with white eyes. He nodded at Charlie, who then moved to the two remaining shades and watched their every move as Maxwell approached the still heaving Wilson.

The scientist was lost in his own thoughts and doings, trying to process the evening before a gentle hand raised his chin to meet the other man's eyes. Wilson lowered his gaze quickly as another gag shook him and blood left him again.

"Atta boy, Wilson," cooed Maxwell as he patted the younger man on the back as he continued to "dispose" of the dangerously misplaced fluid.

"Is he okay?" came a concerned tone from Charlie.

Maxwell's gaze never left Wilson as he responded and wiped a stray tear from the gentleman's eye. "He's fine..."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12130[/ATTACH]

This was hard for me! Also, I've seen other pictures around like this, so I don't mean to steal any material.

Uhh, your attachment didn't work ^^;

I just upload my photos on my account on Flickr or Photobucket, and then copy and paste the IMG link to the thread post. It'll show up as the full image on screen.

I've just put up the other one's as an attachment, I wonder why this one didn't work. Do you think it is too big?

I've just put up the other one's as an attachment, I wonder why this one didn't work. Do you think it is too big?

It might. Try shrinking it down if it helps, but if not, just go with the Photobucket idea. It always works for me.

It might. Try shrinking it down if it helps, but if not, just go with the Photobucket idea. It always works for me.

I can't figure out how to make it smaller without making the picture look uneven, and I don't have an account for Photobucket. This is the only site, other than Facebook, where I share my art. I think it'll be fine like this. It just might be too big because this one is twice the size of my other's because I had to fit everything in the drawing. I just hope people will still see it..Thanks for the help, though, Ral..:)

I can't figure out how to make it smaller without making the picture look uneven, and I don't have an account for Photobucket. This is the only site, other than Facebook, where I share my art. I think it'll be fine like this. It just might be too big because this one is twice the size of my other's because I had to fit everything in the drawing. I just hope people will still see it..Thanks for the help, though, Ral..:)

Ah, if your pic is twice as big as the others, then that does sound like size is the problem. I suggest shrinking it down in photoshop or something. And you CAN check the settings so that the sides are always proportionate.

Ah, if your pic is twice as big as the others, then that does sound like size is the problem. I suggest shrinking it down in photoshop or something. And you CAN check the settings so that the sides are always proportionate.

I use the same software as Miss, and I'm still getting used to the program..I haven't quite figured out how to re-size it yet..I guess I'm just worried about changing the pic, not liking how it looks, and then not being able to fix it.

I use the same software as Miss, and I'm still getting used to the program..I haven't quite figured out how to re-size it yet..I guess I'm just worried about changing the pic, not liking how it looks, and then not being able to fix it.

If you save a copy of the original, you won't have to worry about losing it forever. There's even a free website where you can shrink images to certain percentages of their sizes. This should help.http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

It worked, thank you! Now I'm just worried about the pic quality as it appears on the fourm..

I wouldn't recommend using online services when you easily can resize your artwork within Paint Tool SAI itself. I can help you out as I'm now back from my vacation, gawd finally some proper chat software at my disposal!

I wouldn't recommend using online services when you easily can resize your artwork within Paint Tool SAI itself. I can help you out as I'm now back from my vacation, gawd finally some proper chat software at my disposal!

Welcome back, Miss! How was your trip?

WTF are you two chatting about that fills it up so fast? o_O Sorry to be nosy, but...damn. And, YAY, Miss be backies! ^^

*a white smokecloud randomly appears in the background that looks vaguely shaped by a certain favored scientist...*

Inspired by Miss, so credit goes to her! :DDone by my sister!

You mess with Wilson, you mess with the big guy.

"CHECKMATE!"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11968[/ATTACH]

Oh snap I didn't notice this before, silly vacation. I really like this because Maxwell looks badass :3 That's probably the right size of his wings as well, they need to be quite big considering how tall he is.

Fan art for Ral's Don't Starve Animated movie idea. Credit goes to her! This was a little confusing considering it's not my normal style of art..I tried! [ATTACH=CONFIG]12293[/ATTACH]

Attachment doesn't work ^^"

Fan art for Ral's Don't Starve Animated movie idea. Credit goes to her! This was a little confusing considering it's not my normal style of art..I tried! [ATTACH=CONFIG]12294[/ATTACH]

Awesome! Thank you so much! I thought you were gonna draw the hospital scene, but this part is awesome too :D You really captured Maxwell deliciously loving his dirty work, like a villain should XPAs some constructive criticism, it would've been cool to see more of the full tree holding Wilson, since he's supposed to look like a puppet on strings. Here, it's not clear WHY he's hung like that.(Incidentally, in the actual scene, when Wilson sees Maxwell for the first time, he gets so scared he nearly wets himself XP)