Don't Starve-The Adventures of Wilson P. Higgsbury

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a comic that I've been posting on DA for the past couple days. Hopefully this will be turning into a Summer Project for me to keep me busy while I wait away the time between the conventions I sell at.

If you want to see them at my DA as well as my other art, check here. http://autobotgirl.deviantart.com/

Done in Photoshop.

Posted Image

• Like 16

Posted Image

BEARDY WILSON

Personally, I've always imagined Willow as a pretty young character, mostly because her character art has her holding a teddy bear.

I am also of the opinion that Wilson would be one of the coolest uncles ever.

I had to do a bit of research on this page in particular, mostly in order to place a set date on the time that Wilson might have lived. Eventually, I settled on 1907 as the radio (as seen in his origin video) was invented in the late 1800's.

AND (totally unrelated to the comic, but in relation to radios) I've found an interesting tidbit of information while researching. The bit of science behind what makes broadcasting and radios possible in regards to electromagnetic waves is called "Maxwell's Equations" by a scientist with the same name (WHAAAAAAT). And (quoting Wikipedia) "Although Maxwell did not transmit or receive radio waves his equations still remain the basis of all radio design."

Creepy.

• Like 3

These are amazing! I'd love to see a "How to Draw" from you. I can't wait for more updates!

Thanks! I posted a "How to Draw" for the pigs on my normal art thread if you'd like to see. I'm also taking suggestions on who people would like to learn to draw next!

And as for updates, here you go!

Posted Image

• Like 2