Fan OC - Wolfert The Dead Werehound

Zombi got an artist badge, sure you're gonna get one soon :"D

oh we will see about it ^^'

IT'S SO CUTE! Hm..... guys... just... no, I have normal testosterone levels, stop saying those things about me!

wow thanks XD"

cyanide-lemon on tumblr said that Wolfert was so adorable

Posted Image

he just doesn't know how to take compliments :"D he's hiding under his shirt, he wants to say "thank you" in this way, haha

http://askwolfert.tumblr.com/post/52140775159/mod-wow-hes-hiding-under-his-shirt-because-he

Well Wolfert,

I hope you're happy.

You killed me.

You killed me by being so adorable.

Just think of how many more that may get harmed trying to express their love for you.

• Like 1

Well Wolfert,I hope you're happy.You killed me.You killed me by being so adorable.Just think of how many more that may get harmed trying to express their love for you.

omg DON'T DIE! ;A; dsgdgdgdgd but wow thank you so much! :"D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9615[/ATTACH]Quite sneaky.

omg you shouldn't have to! ;A;wowowow it's just so amazing, gosh Wolfert looks co cool in your style! ;_; seriously, I love it! 8D I'm gonna spend the rest of my life looking at it dsgdI like how Azreth looks like Wolfert x3 and I specially like how paws came out :"D wow, thank you so much for such nice gift, you're srt style is really great! ;W;can I put it on my blog? : D of course, I'll credit you!

omg DON'T DIE! ;A; dsgdgdgdgd but wow thank you so much! :"Domg you shouldn't have to! ;A;wowowow it's just so amazing, gosh Wolfert looks co cool in your style! ;_; seriously, I love it! 8D I'm gonna spend the rest of my life looking at it dsgdI like how Azreth looks like Wolfert x3 and I specially like how paws came out :"D wow, thank you so much for such nice gift, you're srt style is really great! ;W;can I put it on my blog? : D of course, I'll credit you!

:3 I'm really glad that you like it!I would be honored if you put my picture on your blog C:Azreth is just as happy and excited!