Fan OC - Wolfert The Dead Werehound

wow, sounds... frightfully, like Willow o.o omg I'm always afraid of that she would set fire to my fur sdgd

Meh, I'm not very much like her. She likes using her petty mortal tools to start fires. And I'd never set your fur ablaze. That's just cruel.But the gobblers...*shiver*They deserve it.

Meh, I'm not very much like her. She likes using her petty mortal tools to start fires. And I'd never set your fur ablaze. That's just cruel.But the gobblers...*shiver*They deserve it.

uh, that's fine ffsdgand omg, I totally agree with you! >8U

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10516[/ATTACH]bad try, but still a try... somehow i need to get more practice *sigh*

omgomgomgomg ;wwww; it's so cute! <333I especially like how you drew a head of Wolfert, aww uwu omgomg thankthankthankthankyou! ♥♥♥♥♥!ah I recently got so amazing gifts from you, I'll totally draw something for you too! ;A; just need to find some free time sdgsg

sorry for late answer, I was busy recently!wow, sounds... frightfully, like Willow o.o omg I'm always afraid of that she would set fire to my fur sdgd;^; *comes to you to hug you tightly*oh yes, it's totally ok! and wow I like how you drew Wolfert! ;o; especially the fur, came out so great! <3thanks you so much for such nice gift, it surprised me nicely! ;W; can I share it on my blog? 8D dsgg

yes you can sorry for late answer btw.

omgomgomgomg ;wwww; it's so cute! <333I especially like how you drew a head of Wolfert, aww uwuomgomg thankthankthankthankyou! ♥♥♥♥♥!ah I recently got so amazing gifts from you, I'll totally draw something for you too! ;A; just need to find some free time sdgsg

youre welcome. im just searching for some practice. and i really dont like this one. but next time it would be a better one :p

Wolfert is so smexy, i can't even

join to the party! sdgd

man you're very good!!! Would like more art of yours =3, oh and I accept your hug =DDD

aww, thank you so much! ;u; and there will be more! ♥

better bring her a nice present XD

yeah, he wanted to bring her gems, because she loves them very much, but, uh.. Wolfert is too afraid of ghosts to dig graves up, also he would never hurt any hounds for it <"D