Fan OC - Wolfert The Dead Werehound

Your biography says that you are turned into werehound because many ghosts of your victims had possessed you. Is that means that you have a bunch of angry, vengeful ghosts in your head? Does it affect you somehow?

First of all: I think you are doing a great job there and I am looking forward to play him, maybe we should ask Klei to make Wolfgang an official Charakter.And one Question: Did you ever thougt about to stop eating bones?

Your biography says that you are turned into werehound because many ghosts of your victims had possessed you. Is that means that you have a bunch of angry, vengeful ghosts in your head? Does it affect you somehow?

yeah, I'm full of dead ghosts. but no, it doesn't. I mean, yes, it has changed my personality, but I act more like a typical dog <D like how these ghosts were when they were still alive

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11385[/ATTACH]

omg 8'DDD werepuppy! ahaha XDit's so sweet, thanks hon! <3 and now I want to draw Woflert as a puppy 8'D you've got really amazing style, keep it! ♥

First of all: I think you are doing a great job there and I am looking forward to play him, maybe we should ask Klei to make Wolfgang an official Charakter.And one Question: Did you ever thougt about to stop eating bones?

thank you so much! it means a lot to me uwu I'm thinking of trying to make a mod with Wolfert, but I'm not sure if it come out well :c I've never done something like that beforeand wow, thanks so much that you think that! however I'm not sure if they would add him ^^' and I'm too shy to suggest himaaaaaaand no! :"D as long as I'm a werehound, I'm not going to stop eating bones, they're my life~

omg 8'DDD werepuppy! ahaha XDit's so sweet, thanks hon! <3 and now I want to draw Woflert as a puppy 8'Dyou've got really amazing style, keep it! ♥

awww, thx a lot! i'm very happy to hear this. many times i'm thinking, my art is a bit pathetic :oops:but its funny to draw this minicomics with your char XP

awww, thx a lot! i'm very happy to hear this. many times i'm thinking, my art is a bit pathetic :oops:but its funny to draw this minicomics with your char XP

<3 and, it's not! O: I really like your artworks! ;w; and wow thanks! 8'D it means a lot to me sdgsdg