Nov 27 Preview!

Kevin

as long as we don't get "ye olde-timey laser gun" with the next update I am fine. Though I am pretty sure that some people out there would love to have a laser gun, maybe paired with an olde-timey teleporter platform, you know, the ones from oldschool star trek!

I cant imagine how that could possibly not be out of place. Now to speculate on how we can find or make the football helmet.

Yup thats how I play anyway.

I know its personal preference, but what are the benefits of the other character other than Wolfgang?

Willow starts a small fire only in pitch black and you cant move in order to do it. The fire is small and goes out really quickly (5 seconds?) and you cant move it around or make it bigger/brighter in any way (I guess unless is burns nearby trees)

and Wendy? her sister tries to kill you.

Wolfgang is the only really good one IMO, with 100 extra health, 100 extra stomach points, and extra damage on hit. I dont know if you can shave his mustache, but if you can, awesome.

Willow also doesn't take fire damage, the mini fire starts just before the Gru can attack you, and so you can keep exploring at night with her. Wendy has a 'friendly ghost' which you can use to farm spiders, since, yanno, if they touch it they take damage....Wolfgang is a bit....over powered in my opinion, and I don't know a thing about the 5th character so I can't comment on that. Although....I will say....if they add special multi-player where you can only have one of each character on the map, make enemies stronger etc....it could be pretty awesome to see how people interact together with the different characters

My only fear is if the Hounds are incorporated poorly, and they attack say....day 2 with 5 hounds and a Flame or something, either way, any monster that attacks and destroys a players hard work is rather annoying, especially without real defenses....also, don't say a single item (bee mine) counts as a real defensive line

My only fear is if the Hounds are incorporated poorly, and they attack say....day 2 with 5 hounds and a Flame or something, either way, any monster that attacks and destroys a players hard work is rather annoying, especially without real defenses....also, don't say a single item (bee mine) counts as a real defensive line

That's quite a bit of assumption. Maybe wait for the patch then we talk balance?

Some phrases in the game are similar for every character. About tall birds, about red birds, about eggs, about gobblers. I hope they will be unique in future. Also could you please make Abigail appear more frequently? I really like her. I just played like 5 nights in a row without her. It felt so lonely.:(

affirmative, i just burned down a whole islands after digging out all valuable stuff, and now i will make strategic doors at bridges like this

---------- ---------

-------

which actually reminds me of an idea i had: fences! we need fences ;) you know, for cattle and stuff :) i dont see how one could implement it yet, so, i'll throw it out there for discussion.

Well if hounds are going to put a possible damper on how long you're allowed to last. I suppose i'll be building burnt tree fences to keep them out until they get a life. I'm sure hounds will get tweaked out and nerfed in the future if they prove to prevent you from breaking highscores.