Is the Ice Crystaleyezer bugged by making you too cold ?

YMMV, playing on XSX 

But the Ice Crystaleyezer seems to get me TOO cold too quickly, lasting too long 

If i get near one then run by 4 scaled furnaces off screen, I'll continue to freeze and lose most of my health. 

Is the degree/duration of freezing working as intended or is it bugged getting too cold for too long 

It's supposed to set the temperature to a flat -10 degrees while within it's radius of influence. The cooling effect doesn't get weaker the further you move from it's center unlike every other temperature source.

Unless I am misunderstanding, it sounds like it is working as it should be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brago-sama said:

Everyone else will have to wear thermal clothing, or make a lot of furnaces everywhere

Or simply not use this trash structure 

• Like 3

An expensive item for such a underwhelming effect.

I really hope they tweak this item. It is so expensive and by far the most useless of the three new lunar drops.

The only characters that are worth using is wurt and WX as cited above. And even with WX, u have to spend a circuit slot in order to use it properly.

I would be ok even if this were just minor improvement for the flingo

• Like 1

17 hours ago, chirsg said:

I use fire nettles. The only character it doesn't work for is wormwood.

This is pretty genius tbh.

6 hours ago, twitchgabo said:

An expensive item for such a underwhelming effect.

I really hope they tweak this item. It is so expensive and by far the most useless of the three new lunar drops.

The only characters that are worth using is wurt and WX as cited above. And even with WX, u have to spend a circuit slot in order to use it properly.

I would be ok even if this were just minor improvement for the flingo

Well protecting yourself against cold is easier than heat. Crystaleyezer allows you to use all your regular firepits without worry.

Or for long term worlds if you have permanent light like mushlamps using chirsg's great idea of getting slapped with a fire nettle then wearing a beefalo hat is a really quick an easy solution for staying warm for a long time.

Ice crystaleyezer neutralising wildfires is worth getting chilly over. Seems to be abit of a misunderstood structure.

Edited by Gashzer