How about even more storage options

I was really happy when I saw more storage options added to the game but there still is a huge issue in my opinion.
Since stackable items have an endgame storage option now why not make one for tools/armor too ? aka. unstackable stuff.
It can work like a reverse big chest. Has a lot of slots but you can only put 1 item to each slot.

Dropping all tools on the ground still works obviously, but a lot of people would appreciate a better solution for longer running worlds in my opinion.

• Like 3

Wardrobe structure should double as a storage unit for tools/clothes/armors/amulets/weapons

theres a mod that does this and its one of my faves. It makes sense and gives u a reason to make more than one wardrobe which makes the base look nicer instead of just chests for everything. 

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 6

The worst part about going back to the normal game when I join public servers is the removal of the wardrobe's functionality. I really wish it was base :steamsad:

image.png.fa941f18116a0fb3c949ee1885e48b31.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ohan said:

Wardrobe structure should double as a storage unit for tools/clothes/armors/amulets/weapons

theres a mod that does this and its one of my faves. It makes sense and gives u a reason to make more than one wardrobe which makes the base look nicer instead of just chests for everything. 

Wardrobe as storage would be cool but i wish that for weapons we get something to store them and display

• Like 2
  • Ninja 1

25 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

unstackable like guardian horns, bootleg getaways, spark arks, etc.

They should just make those items stackable instead. makes no sense for basic items to not be stackable except for stuff with durability

My entire storage area is made of scaled chests. I'll live with the way it's planned for now, but I'd appreciate something at least, like autosorting between chests

Edited by BezKa

2 hours ago, WhackE said:

oh he's an uncomp fan, this explains everything.

I recently started playing it last month for the first time, and some of the changes in it are really good, but some of them are pretty stupid. You probably know more about it than me. 

• Like 1
  • Health 2

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

I recently started playing it last month for the first time, and some of the changes in it are really good, but some of them are pretty stupid. You probably know more about it than me. 

cool to see you're appreciating it somewhat, yeah some things might be dumb but hey configs exist. I've seen you in the discord server recently, but I wasn't talking about you here actually...