Why I think boss fights are “Bad”

14 hours ago, grm9 said:

so you want easy mode that you'll need to turn on and you won't mind that but you mind that you need to turn on another thing that makes the game easier

Not siding with Mike entirely here but this is largely a different scenario. Locking someone on a single weapon for ''easy mode'' is different then making the boss easier for a pre-rift kit. Entirely different things.

Like for example, if I asked for a pre-hardmode boss in Terraria to be easier and you said ''Just bring in a post-moonlord weapon to make it easier" which would just ruin the fun compared to using pre-hardmode gear just with an easier boss.

Another reason I dislike the ''Just use Wolfgang'' response, Wolfgang is ugly af and I'd rather not play him...not that I can't beat the bosses but I'd rather toggle a global option than lock myself to a single character for an easier experience any day if given the choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cropo said:

Locking someone on a single weapon for ''easy mode'' is different then making the boss easier for a pre-rift kit

his problem was not that he's forced to use 1 weapon, but that it's cheating in his opinion, even though easy mode would also be cheating in that case

16 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Brightshade swords (toggled on in world Gen settings) can significantly help in tackling previous bosses

But using BS swords without activating Rifts the intended way, is cheating

16 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

the skill threshold required in enjoying the content could reasonably be lowered

5 hours ago, cropo said:

Another reason I dislike the ''Just use Wolfgang'' response, Wolfgang is ugly af and I'd rather not play him...not that I can't beat the bosses but I'd rather toggle a global option than lock myself to a single character for an easier experience any day if given the choice.

Except that is the tool that is given.  If you want more damage you don't change settings, you change characters - because dealing more damage (effectively reducing enemy health) is a component of character choice.

If you don't want to play Wolfgang, you can always get good enough to not need him for boss fights.  None of them require him.  imo Wolfgang makes a decent set of training wheels for fighting big bosses b/c he's tanky, doesn't take much to get going, and has the damage steroid.  But once I got experience fighting the bosses I was able to back out to a different character like Willow, Warly, Wes, etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yuuko said:

Except that is the tool that is given.  If you want more damage you don't change settings, you change characters - because dealing more damage (effectively reducing enemy health) is a component of character choice.

If you don't want to play Wolfgang, you can always get good enough to not need him for boss fights.  None of them require him.  imo Wolfgang makes a decent set of training wheels for fighting big bosses b/c he's tanky, doesn't take much to get going, and has the damage steroid.  But once I got experience fighting the bosses I was able to back out to a different character like Willow, Warly, Wes, etc.

Absolutely; It's like how wigfrid has/had her niche. Wig gives you a lot of margin for error, you don't have to play her to fight bosses but it's easier in ways, again, you don't NEED to though.

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

11 hours ago, grm9 said:

his problem was not that he's forced to use 1 weapon, but that it's cheating in his opinion, even though easy mode would also be cheating in that case

Activating content your not supposed to have access to yet just to fight content that’s meant to be fought prior to reaching the new content while it makes those old contents easier.. is still “Cheating”

Activating an actual Game Mode that is fairly balanced and scales enemy mobs, bosses, health behavior patterns EtC based on how many maximum players can join the server at any given time (same way TMNT Shredders Revenge scales content by the way…) isn’t called “Cheating” it’s called picking an Easier Difficulty option.

I've 100% completed all the Arkham Batman Games, what this means if you don’t understand is that I’ve beaten those particular games across FOUR different difficulty Settings…

And all I’m asking for in this particular scenario is to not play TMNT shredders Revenge where all the enemies that spawn are designed and scaled for 6 players.

Shredders Revenge scales by 2,4,6 Unless your just an Uber GOD at the game, I can promise you you will not have a fun time trying to complete the Dimension Shellshock DLC when enemies spawn accounting for 6 fighters and your the only 1…

TL:DR- Game needs more than one difficulty setting that actually will completely overhaul several of the games mechanics to accommodate for changes in how many players are approaching the content.

Yes “Git Gud” is always an option, but with every FAILED boss attempt and server rollback I realize I wasted literal hours of my life, and effectively accomplished NOTHING during my time playing the game.

Compare that to Fortnite, and I could’ve won or lost 15 battle Royale matches and still made progress toward unlocking battle pass objectives/content along the way.

Maybe I’m slowly starting to realize DST just isn’t my type of game anymore, I mean.. I thought it was my favorite thing ever.

Or Maybe instead of trying to fight multiplayer designed content Solo, the game could use an actual Solo mode.

At this point it’s hard to say right from wrong.

• Like 2
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1

6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yes “Git Gud” is always an option, but with every FAILED boss attempt and server rollback I realize I wasted literal hours of my life, and effectively accomplished NOTHING during my time playing the game.

The hope would be that you accomplished recognizing some mistake or play / prep error you made, and note it for next time so you can complete the fight.  Something along the lines of:  You tried using tents because you wanted to refresh your health / sanity, but found out Klaus heals - so now you should look at using higher concentration / easier to farm healing foods and more sanity foods to keep your stats topped up without disengaging the boss.  You ran out of Dark Swords, and are probably suffering extra sanity drain using them sucking away your food and chasing you back to your tent - try using a fresh hambat instead.  The durability is going to last the fight no matter what, less stuff to juggle in inventory, the damage isn't that much lower.  And take heart - breaking 3 dark swords means you DID fight him long enough, more than enough, you just need to work around the downtime that you gave him.  If you can keep engaged the fight will only be shorter and easier from here.

DST is a player skill heavy game, very unlike Arkham Batman games.  They have "difficulty" and sure it scales things up, but YOU scale up too.  Here the game is, as you've always said you wanted, an uncompromising thing.  The boss is what it is.  It is not scaled for 4 or 6 people, it just IS.  Many people deal with them by grouping up, but tbh for Klaus even when I'm with other people I typically don't group up against him.  First off b/c he's a really fun and balanced big boss to fight solo, but also because you get a bit more chaos from his spells that can wreck the area or get other players killed.  DPS can slow down b/c the opportunities to deal damage for any one person are less when the spells are everywhere.  If you want you could switch to Wolfgang and use first autumn to set up a nice practice area to fight Klaus in, set a save and use rollbacks to practice.  Getting a win a few times with Wolfgang will help you see the end of the journey.  That experience will translate to any other character you switch to helping you skill up and overcome these things.

• Like 4

I feel like dst and DS have always been about learning from your mistakes. This can be applied to bosses which makes it so rewarding to kill a boss because you know you have mastered that bosses’s mechanics. Also just because a few bosses are bad, doesn’t mean all bosses are bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reecitz said:

@Yuuko Didn't you say you'd given up on talking to @Mike23Ua somewhere? What's going on?

b/c this type of post merits a response.  I don't care what opinions Mike has, what he wants changed, or w/e - if he can actually be real for a minute and talk about what he's doing in game, and what he'd like to do, I'll give him any useful input I can.

I think from this post its obvious he's trying.  Any push to get him over the top is going to help him improve.  idk, I hated all of the "designed for multiplayer bosses" and other stuff too until eventually I caved, broke out Wolfgang and started actually putting work into it.  I found out even with Wolfgang I needed to learn the right preps and fight patterns, but after learning all of that I could take the tanky, 2x damage training wheels off and fight without them.  It doesn't sound like Mike is far off tbh, and if he can see that he can solo some of the big bosses in honest combat it can help shape his perspective better about what a solo player is capable of.

On 1/28/2024 at 12:48 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Okay so I’m still attempting to fight Klaus, and have horrifyingly discovered that 3 Darkswords aren’t enough to kill him, I ran out of Durability on the swords and was left Weaponless by the end of this fight.. Looks like I’m going to have to craft a 4th before attempting this again.. but that sorta solidifies my point to should a player really NEED to bring 4 Darkswords to a Boss Fight?

And this boss luckily doesn’t regenerate it’s health, and actually will de-Aggro off you to return to his loot stash, giving you plenty of time to heal (you can even effectively sleep on a sleeping bag near him for emergency heals!) 

But… it’s still a long overly drawn out fight requiring FOUR DARKSWORDS…

• Like 1
  • Health 1

46 minutes ago, Yuuko said:

b/c this type of post merits a response.  I don't care what opinions Mike has, what he wants changed, or w/e - if he can actually be real for a minute and talk about what he's doing in game, and what he'd like to do, I'll give him any useful input I can.

I think from this post its obvious he's trying.  Any push to get him over the top is going to help him improve.  idk, I hated all of the "designed for multiplayer bosses" and other stuff too until eventually I caved, broke out Wolfgang and started actually putting work into it.  I found out even with Wolfgang I needed to learn the right preps and fight patterns, but after learning all of that I could take the tanky, 2x damage training wheels off and fight without them.  It doesn't sound like Mike is far off tbh, and if he can see that he can solo some of the big bosses in honest combat it can help shape his perspective better about what a solo player is capable of.

It’s never been about what I’m personally capable of, I mean if I really wanted the bosses dead I’d come up with some crazy method. What I’ve always looked at is how accessible the content is to a broader audience.

For example: More players will be able to interact with & enjoy previous “Year Of” Content events & Midsummers Cawnival.

But the games bosses, which sadly since there’s about 30 of them in an alarmingly increasing release rate… is 70% of the game now.

When Klaus was one of the only bosses I can understand it being this really difficult obstacle you had to prep for a lot to overcome.. because at that time there was only like 8-12 bosses..

Were nearing 30 now, I think it’s time older content got easier so people could work towards getting to the newer content beyond it.

Please understand that I’ve spent atleast two weeks trying to fight Antlion & then Klaus, and with each failed attempt and inevitable game roll back- I’ve effectively accomplished nothing within my time of playing the game..

I haven’t built any structures, I haven’t gathered any new resources to haul back to base, my Beefalo isn’t getting any closer to taming out, I am quite literally Returning to the Past to before I did anything at all…

And perhaps what I find most frustrating about that is that I actually sort of enjoy the boss fights, if they didn’t drag on for forever, have cheap unfair tactics, and require a higher skill threshold of overcoming content that otherwise a larger group of players will quickly plow through together.

In short: it limits peoples ability to actually enjoy the content the game has to offer, which is strange to me… because Klei not too long ago released a “Relaxed Mode” preset so that people who enjoy the wacky world of dst and its cast of characters can play and enjoy the game- without all the additional stress of higher damage, hot/cold damage, darkness damage etc..

Klei added this option: Because they wanted a broader audience of players to be able to play and enjoy the game.

Bosses at some point are going to need to be considered under this same Umbrella.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

In short: it limits peoples ability to actually enjoy the content the game has to offer, which is strange to me… because Klei not too long ago released a “Relaxed Mode” preset so that people who enjoy the wacky world of dst and its cast of characters can play and enjoy the game- without all the additional stress of higher damage, hot/cold damage, darkness damage etc..

Consider this - you're wrong, and many people do enjoy this content.  Maybe they do it with friends, or doing some setup they saw on yt, or switching to Wolfgang, or summoning tentacles, or whatever.  They are interacting with this content, and its not as inaccessible as you think.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Activating content your not supposed to have access to yet just to fight content that’s meant to be fought prior to reaching the new content while it makes those old contents easier.. is still “Cheating”

Activating an actual Game Mode that is fairly balanced and scales enemy mobs, bosses, health behavior patterns EtC based on how many maximum players can join the server at any given time (same way TMNT Shredders Revenge scales content by the way…) isn’t called “Cheating” it’s called picking an Easier Difficulty option.

I've 100% completed all the Arkham Batman Games, what this means if you don’t understand is that I’ve beaten those particular games across FOUR different difficulty Settings…

And all I’m asking for in this particular scenario is to not play TMNT shredders Revenge where all the enemies that spawn are designed and scaled for 6 players.

Shredders Revenge scales by 2,4,6 Unless your just an Uber GOD at the game, I can promise you you will not have a fun time trying to complete the Dimension Shellshock DLC when enemies spawn accounting for 6 fighters and your the only 1…

TL:DR- Game needs more than one difficulty setting that actually will completely overhaul several of the games mechanics to accommodate for changes in how many players are approaching the content.

Compare that to Fortnite, and I could’ve won or lost 15 battle Royale matches and still made progress toward unlocking battle pass objectives/content along the way.

Maybe I’m slowly starting to realize DST just isn’t my type of game anymore, I mean.. I thought it was my favorite thing ever.

Or Maybe instead of trying to fight multiplayer designed content Solo, the game could use an actual Solo mode.

At this point it’s hard to say right from wrong

if making the game easier without effort isn't cheating in your opinion, why does something being cheating matter for you if both of those things do the same thing? Get a PC and install an easy mode mod since you can play DST even on a crappy 2012 PC or get better for now or use all settings that you can to make everything easier and maybe swap to warly and then wolfgang and tank anything until it dies 

22 minutes ago, grm9 said:

if making the game easier without effort isn't cheating in your opinion, why does something being cheating matter for you if both of those things do the same thing? Get a PC and install an easy mode mod since you can play DST even on a crappy 2012 PC or get better for now or use all settings that you can to make everything easier and maybe swap to warly and then wolfgang and tank anything until it dies 

You are the 564th person to tell mike to get a pc to play dst. Do you think he is gonna listen?

50 minutes ago, grm9 said:

Your not wrong, that is a valid & intended way to play DST, but it’s also a highly boring one.

I don’t want the solution to be Build Winona Catapults, make Warly food dishes & switch to Wolfgang.

This WILL make the fights easier, but mayyyyybbbbeee I want to be able to enjoy the fights (within a reasonable time frame..) without extreme over-preparation, elaborate setups, or Expert Kiting skills to perform the whole fight no hit Flawlessly.

If I put the game on “Easy Mode” then actually being able to experience content should scale to “Easy Mode” with me.

Furthermore: Telling someone to buy a PC to install UnOfficial Content mods does nothing at all whatsoever to help further development of the actual core gameplay experience.

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Most people don't struggle with Antlion, and don't have too much struggle with Klaus.

2 hours ago, Spino43 said:

You are the 564th person to tell mike to get a pc to play dst. Do you think he is gonna listen?

maybe he'll at least stop complaining about things that can be solved by getting the cheapest PC

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Furthermore: Telling someone to buy a PC to install UnOfficial Content mods does nothing at all whatsoever to help further development of the actual core gameplay experience

complaining on forums about the same stuff changes nothing, solve own issues how you can, most people are fine with most of the stuff that you aren't fine with

Edited by grm9
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

This WILL make the fights easier, but mayyyyybbbbeee I want to be able to enjoy the fights (within a reasonable time frame..) without extreme over-preparation, elaborate setups, or Expert Kiting skills to perform the whole fight no hit Flawlessly.

You don't have to, but your stubborness prevents you from doing that.

Honestly your relentless pursuit of complaining dst and bringing up all types of excuses possible and the way the forumites keep doing "yeah, I can fix her" trope very entertaining. Please keep doing it.

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Glad it took you 300+ posts to realize this.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Yuuko said:

I mean it's more of a punishment for most people to tell them they have to play as a sweaty, hairy, shirt-ripping dude if they want to end boss fights a little quicker. I don't think adding a setting for players to be able to do it with other characters would be too much to ask. I don't think the players asking for at least a toggle for it are interested in the prestige of fighting a boss for (usually) twice as long as the designated sweaty-hairy guy. 

The world-gen settings already offer the player options that, if used, ruin the learning curve of the game, it's their world their rules. I don't think adding a boss health adjuster to vanilla to save a mod slot(and for console players) is a bad thing. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, cropo said:

I mean it's more of a punishment for most people to tell them they have to play as a sweaty, hairy, shirt-ripping dude

you can swap to warly/winona for a minute and play as any other character after that 

20 minutes ago, cropo said:

I don't think adding a boss health adjuster to vanilla to save a mod slot(and for console players) is a bad thing

it probably won't happen because the devs didn't add it after 11 years considering it'd only take around an hour at worst to add it and make it affect all creatures

11 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I think it’s time older content got easier so people could work towards getting to the newer content beyond it.

Yes, please.

11 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

A “Relaxed Mode” preset so that people who enjoy the wacky world of dst and its cast of characters can play and enjoy the game- without all the additional stress of higher damage, hot/cold damage, darkness damage etc.

Embarrassingly, My friend and I always turn that on.

16 hours ago, Yuuko said:

The hope would be that you accomplished recognizing some mistake or play / prep error you made, and note it for next time so you can complete the fight.  Something along the lines of:  You tried using tents because you wanted to refresh your health / sanity, but found out Klaus heals - so now you should look at using higher concentration / easier to farm healing foods and more sanity foods to keep your stats topped up without disengaging the boss.  You ran out of Dark Swords, and are probably suffering extra sanity drain using them sucking away your food and chasing you back to your tent - try using a fresh hambat instead.  The durability is going to last the fight no matter what, less stuff to juggle in inventory, the damage isn't that much lower.  And take heart - breaking 3 dark swords means you DID fight him long enough, more than enough, you just need to work around the downtime that you gave him.  If you can keep engaged the fight will only be shorter and easier from here.

DST is a player skill heavy game, very unlike Arkham Batman games.  They have "difficulty" and sure it scales things up, but YOU scale up too.  Here the game is, as you've always said you wanted, an uncompromising thing.  The boss is what it is.  It is not scaled for 4 or 6 people, it just IS.  Many people deal with them by grouping up, but tbh for Klaus even when I'm with other people I typically don't group up against him.  First off b/c he's a really fun and balanced big boss to fight solo, but also because you get a bit more chaos from his spells that can wreck the area or get other players killed.  DPS can slow down b/c the opportunities to deal damage for any one person are less when the spells are everywhere.  If you want you could switch to Wolfgang and use first autumn to set up a nice practice area to fight Klaus in, set a save and use rollbacks to practice.  Getting a win a few times with Wolfgang will help you see the end of the journey.  That experience will translate to any other character you switch to helping you skill up and overcome these things.

See, I think the problem @Mike23Ua has is that he doesn't want to have to spend a ridiculous amount of time on a game... just to get good enough to continue to the next part of the game, which requires tons of practice to get past. DST is a time sink, plain and simple, and he would rather spend more time on his real life than on "Gittin' Gud."

By the way, Mike, please correct me if I'm wrong, because this is just my analysis of what you've been saying.

45 minutes ago, The Starver said:

See, I think the problem @Mike23Ua has is that he doesn't want to have to spend a ridiculous amount of time on a game... just to get good enough to continue to the next part of the game, which requires tons of practice to get past. DST is a time sink, plain and simple, and he would rather spend more time on his real life than on "Gittin' Gud."

By the way, Mike, please correct me if I'm wrong, because this is just my analysis of what you've been saying.

I know Mike is trying to avoid getting good - unfortunately DST is a player-skill based game.  If you decrease the skill required as a player to play the game, then the game loses value.  Ironically Mike is one of the most vocal proponents of making DST the hard core underground UnCoMpRoMiSiNg game your momma warned you about - so tbh this is a bit of him needing to own the fact that he is lacking skill in this area, and either needs to develop that skill and continue improving in a skill based game or relent.  Mike is not doing this "for the greater good" of DST attracting more players, he's doing it because he is failing to defeat two bosses which are actually pretty solid solo experiences even for moderately skilled players - but because Mike has avoided fighting bosses "b/c real survivalists base in meteor storms" or w/e he just lacks skill there.

Nothing wrong with lacking skill, we all lack skill before we gain it.  Just gotta quit being fake and deflecting, and rather own it and work on improving.  He's obviously spending enough time in game playing to get better, if he'd focused on that instead of making nerf wishlists.

TONS of valid, workable suggestions have been given in this thread from many people and rather than put any of those to work actually learning and adapting to improve, Mike returns to deflection and blaming the game.  Sry, its not that game that is wrong.  Sure the game isn't perfect, but in this case you really should be able to best these bosses before you start talking about changing them.  This is Antlion and Klaus, not Toad / AFW / CK / etc...

• Like 3
  • Sanity 1

12 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

It’s never been about what I’m personally capable of, I mean if I really wanted the bosses dead I’d come up with some crazy method. What I’ve always looked at is how accessible the content is to a broader audience.

Please do, i'm sure others will appreciate you for it. Do it once and you'll prove your point. And yes it is about what you're capable of, you told us what you did, it didn't work, others can do it with what you did whether that's on keyboard or controller, so you're not capable... yet.

For example: More players will be able to interact with & enjoy previous “Year Of” Content events & Midsummers Cawnival.

That's meta-progression, that's why.

But the games bosses, which sadly since there’s about 30 of them in an alarmingly increasing release rate… is 70% of the game now.

Lazy logic; There are more than 30 trees in each world, clearly DST is a lumberjack sim, it takes up like 394% of the game.

When Klaus was one of the only bosses I can understand it being this really difficult obstacle you had to prep for a lot to overcome.. because at that time there was only like 8-12 bosses..

That's not why, you actually don't need a lot and it used to be much easier. (if you wanted to exploit pathfinding etc) - It's also not remotely one of the difficult bosses.

Were nearing 30 now, I think it’s time older content got easier so people could work towards getting to the newer content beyond it.

MIKE, this is the exact issue. I've pointed out before that you struggle to separate that your experiences are most likely not the same as someone elses. You cannot just claim that 'we're nearing 30 now'. You are sure, but man, come on. Also i'm glad you feel that way, I don't. If you wanna reduce it to just consensus - that's one vote for me and one for you, neither of can be objectively correct in what SHOULD be happening.

Please understand that I’ve spent atleast two weeks trying to fight Antlion & then Klaus, and with each failed attempt and inevitable game roll back- I’ve effectively accomplished nothing within my time of playing the game..

That was a choice, I haven't fought anlion or klaus in that entire time, I haven't really wanted to and i've accomplished what I wanted to instead - I think you're struggling to find things to do now, and again, you don't need to valid your own gameplay based on the forum members opinions. So what if you can't beat Klaus? Make some cheese and commit to projects you enjoy - we're just strangers, you've got NOTHING to prove but you keep coming on here and going 'I finally tried to do what others do and I hate it'. Right, then it's fair for us to be confused and want to ask why you're telling people, do you want help? You don't seem to, there's nothing wrong with getting tips.

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I haven’t built any structures, I haven’t gathered any new resources to haul back to base, my Beefalo isn’t getting any closer to taming out, I am quite literally Returning to the Past to before I did anything at all…

Then move on. Learn a new method. Do something you WANT to do! Or, it's a case of you wanting to be viewed in a certain way - again though, you have nothing to prove. If you managed to kill klaus, i mean this in the nicest way, nobody would throw you a party, these are your acheivements and not ours, just enjoy the game.

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

And perhaps what I find most frustrating about that is that I actually sort of enjoy the boss fights, if they didn’t drag on for forever, have cheap unfair tactics, and require a higher skill threshold of overcoming content that otherwise a larger group of players will quickly plow through together.

Klei added this option: Because they wanted a broader audience of players to be able to play and enjoy the game.

Bosses at some point are going to need to be considered under this same Umbrella.

I'll just address this in one:- If you enjoy the boss fights and want to make some suggestions; 1) Stop saying you don't enjoy them, 2) head on over to the suggestions section please. 

In shorter: It limits YOUR ability to actually enjoy the content the game has to offer, which is strange to YOU....   

'because Klei not too long ago released a “Relaxed Mode” preset so that people who enjoy the wacky world of dst and its cast of characters can play and enjoy the game- without all the additional stress of higher damage, hot/cold damage, darkness damage etc..' - play with that then.

'Klei added this option: Because they wanted a broader audience of players to be able to play and enjoy the game.' - You're that audience, clearly. Make some suggestions for your own game mode instead.

'Bosses at some point are going to need to be considered under this same Umbrella.' 
I don't think so no.

1 hour ago, The Starver said:

Yes, please.

Embarrassingly, My friend and I always turn that on.

Me either: But unfortunately, we're required to live a life of choices - Not everyone has the luxury of free time nor it is it a luxury we're expecting to always have.

20 minutes ago, Uedo said:

'because Klei not too long ago released a “Relaxed Mode” preset so that people who enjoy the wacky world of dst and its cast of characters can play and enjoy the game- without all the additional stress of higher damage, hot/cold damage, darkness damage etc..' - play with that then.

Playing a game easy mode is an assault to ones pride. You cannot tell me that easy modes are actually meant to be played. Nobody ever plays games on easy mode, i refuse to believe it. If someone tells me to play a game on easy difficulty, what i hear is "you have failed as a gamer". 

Spoiler

Tis joke

• Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1