life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

"Okay, get ready for the tale... of the ugly barnacle...There once was a barnacle wh owas so ugly that everyone died, the end."-Also, Spidina is sitting a bit away from the fire, at the rim ofthe darkness, some what depressed-

Meanwhile...

"It's good I got this firewood."

*holds out hands to fire*

"Hello, Wither."

*pulls out Nightmare Blade* "I expected you to be off terrorizing some other people. I swear, if you put one paw into this ring of light, I will decapitate you."

"Oh, I'm not here to attack you. Just a message. You will, eventually, face Maxwell. But it will not be the confrontation you expect. And in the end, you will make a dire mistake. There is no escape from this place."

"Okay, get ready for the tale... of the ugly barnacle...

There once was a barnacle who was so ugly that everyone died, the end."

that was horrible ... how about a joke? A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"

:wilson_laugh:

your not the only one who can barrow things from cartoons

Ok I feel an explanation is needed... Elizabeth you keep claiming that we are siblings, But I have no siblings as I was an only childsurly I would know if I had any siblings..

"We could do a DNA test, but I believe there isn't enough resources on the island for such technology, also, I'm pretty sure our mother would have not told, for we do not share the same father genetically."

I...ermm...

you know animals can smell if another is I bet the little monster *motions toward Mallory's tent* could tell if you are related...

(keep in mind the games are set in a 1920's like era so the idea of sleeping around was unthinkable)

I guess we should all eat breakfast *stands up about to head to the ice box*

suddenly

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *in a blur comes zooming out of her tent tackling Wilson excitly* OMGOMGOMGWILSONIGREWATAIL!

Pss [MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION]

Edited by stormfront

"Did you just say you grew a tail or you saw a snail?"

"I think she said grew a tail, because she just grew a freaking tail!"

"Ooooh.... Well she could have seen a snail when she grew a tail."

"Just, shut up Ferris..."

Meanwhile...

"Phew, it looks like day is coming. No meal for you tonight, Charlie."

"I hate you." *poof*

*Wither notices something ahead*

"Hmm...it looks like that's the location of the first portal piece. No doubt there will be gaurds...I'll have to be ready."

To Be Continued (I'm going to be gone for a couple hours...go on without me)

Mallory its nice that you are happy about growing a new appendage but would please GET OF ME!

Oh heh... *clambers off Wilson*

*dusts himself off then heads to the ice and begins breakfast for everyone*

( the tail by the way is like a lions tail short gold fur and a puff of longer brown fur at the tip)

Edited by stormfront

-notices some Maxwellians walking over to the base camp-

"What do these goons want?"

Maxwellians: "Hello, we are the Maxwellians, we have recently claimed this savanna land, and we see your camp is on our savanna and you are not fellow Maxwellians, so we ask you to either leave kindly or join our cult."

-notices some Maxwellians walking over to the base camp-

"What do these goons want?"

Maxwellians: "Hello, we are the Maxwellians, we have recently claimed this savanna land, and we see your camp is on our savanna and you are not fellow Maxwellians, so we ask you to either leave kindly or join our cult."

Who the **** are these fools?! You cant just claim a biome for yourselves!

we were here first ! if anything this is our territory so beat it *growling*

(I am kinda surpised the Maxwellians havent noticed Mallory is a demon)

Edited by stormfront