[Klei has updated!] Klei hasn't updated the beta since friday...

Well, given they updated it Friday night and they have weekends off, it has only been two full business days, but I have hope for tonight that they will release a patch that lets us use combustion. They've been marking issues as fixed on the bug tracker.

Aside from bugs, most of what we're talking about are our opinions, and as they say opinions are like aholes.  While I've got a lot of them - most of them stink.

We need time to simmer our opinions, they need time to parse it.  Dev and design time.  This is the beta branch not the live game nothing here is urgent if the game isn't crashing.  Unless its been a whole week I wouldn't suspect anything is amiss really.

7 minutes ago, AmigoInsonia said:

Lucky you, I had it crash both my game only and the server once.... :wilson_cry:

Try creating a new world.  When they patched it I still had crash issues on previous worlds, but when I made new ones I never had the issue again.

1 minute ago, Shosuko said:

Try creating a new world.  When they patched it I still had crash issues on previous worlds, but when I made new ones I never had the issue again.

I'll wait for the next patch first, cause this world I made on beta I'm playing with my sister and we're almost on summer already. Would be kind of a pain to have to make a brand new one and start over, we already did a bunch of stuff... But if the next patch don't fix it and the only way is to create a new world, guess I'll do that... :wilson_cry:

7 minutes ago, AmigoInsonia said:

I'll wait for the next patch first, cause this world I made on beta I'm playing with my sister and we're almost on summer already. Would be kind of a pain to have to make a brand new one and start over, we already did a bunch of stuff... But if the next patch don't fix it and the only way is to create a new world, guess I'll do that... :wilson_cry:

Is spring and wetness noticeable for her, been too distracted lately.

5 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Is spring and wetness noticeable for her, been too distracted lately.

I didn't play her much before so I really can't say. I mostly abused the fact that I could set trees on fire to warm myself and decrease wetness without worrying about the fire spreading.

1 hour ago, Antynomity said:

Yeah the beta is scrapped, my buddy that works at klei told me they are removing skilltrees and also planar stats next update, brace yourselves!

Yeah, I also heard that a new character is getting added named “Eets” wink wink 101% real

IMG_5911.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kubicska said:

Yeah, I also heard that a new character is getting added named “Eets” wink wink 101% real

IMG_5911.jpeg

Plsssssssssssssss

Also worse case scenario they are taking long because they are removing and replacing the beefalo branch since i have a gut feeling. (If so, They should instead just make it good)

Hmm it’s almost been a whole week since the last patch, that’s uhh well that’s interesting. Why? Cause last time Klei went silent over an entire week was when Wendy’s Lower Health Higher Damage rework went over poorly so they had to regroup and come with something else.

Not saying that’s gonna be the case here.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hmm it’s almost been a whole week since the last patch, that’s uhh well that’s interesting. Why? Cause last time Klei went silent over an entire week was when Wendy’s Lower Health Higher Damage rework went over poorly so they had to regroup and come with something else.

Not saying that’s gonna be the case here.

Maybe they are trying to fully implement Frostjaw?

Or maybe they are just implementig feedback or bug fixes.

Archived