[Suggestion] Resting Horror nitpick

In the recent patch it was made so that the Resting Horror appears regardless if shadow rifts were enabled, pretty cool!

I think it's kind of weird that they still appear with their red streaks of pure horror when the world seemingly isn't in that state of magical chaos and intensity. (The Nightmare Werepig exists of course but heck! He was chained down for a reason!)

Obviously, I don't know Klei's lore, so I can not judge if this is non-sensical, but I feel it might be more fitting if the Resting Horror didn't have the red streaks while it's still pre-rift, and only got them after.

Thanks!

Edit: (And swap the pure horror too!)

image.png.0df6915ce2e2fdad1bc81d84bd50fbf5.png

57 minutes ago, V2C said:

Already made the change, will be in the next hotfix.

shocked how quick this fix was, it's nice

I wonder if there's any chance of the regular shadow creatures now gaining red bits post-FW in the caves? Could look interesting

3 hours ago, V2C said:

Could it be possible to also reconsider having R.H. have empty eyes like the rest of the shadows? Seems like white, tangible eyes are only a feature of the planar ink blights

4 hours ago, V2C said:

Hey my cute developer. 

As you say, the red line will be related with Rift. 

I wonder if there's any connection with the phase indication? Maybe just another nitpick. 

Archived