Let Bernie sit on chairs

2 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Chester can sit on pillows in vanilla as well??

Yes, Pillows are set to have a rendering order below pretty much everything specifically so mobs could appear to sit on them. Players and items, too.

1 hour ago, mykenception said:

imagine a tea party together with a pigman, bunnyman, and a merm all not trying to not kill each other while you sip tea

Honestly I'd also love it if we could place an umbrella or umbralla on the middle of the table too

This is already possible, as Merms are pacified by the King of the Merms, and pigs can be pacified by giving them a clever disguise. Of course you can't make em sit, but the passive part is solved.

2 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

This is already possible, as Merms are pacified by the King of the Merms, and pigs can be pacified by giving them a clever disguise. Of course you can't make em sit, but the passive part is solved.

a step closer to having peace talks at a tea party

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

Yes, Pillows are set to have a rendering order below pretty much everything specifically so mobs could appear to sit on them. Players and items, too.

Damn... gonna have to set that up for Chester so I can leave him comfy on a pillow whenever I go to caves and he has to stay back and guard the base!

Are these the easy to acquire pillow you can get to "fight" the sleepy bunnymen or is it one of the ones they spawn on? If the latter do you know the best way to steal them?

Archived