[Game Update] - 548413

• Developer

Changes

• Mushrooms in Mushroom Farms are more HD.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the Nouveau Deconstructor having an invisible inventory image.
  • Fixed Neat Effigy skin not staying on during revive animations.
  • Fixed the missing Beefalo Wool transmutation description.
  • Fixed detached floating chain links around the Cracked Pillars.
  • Fixed Seaworthy Scale inventory icon being too bright.
  • Fixed Wonkey not showing up appropriately.
  • Fixed a crash while playing as Wilson inspecting another player who is not playing Wilson.
  • Fixed a crash when a thrown torch was put into Pirate Stash.
  • Fixed an interaction with the Crock Pot and the Beard inventory.

View full update

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Master_NiX said:

I am still not sure if this is intentional or not

image.png.9b6c33e1672409712cf1fb265232621a.pngimage.png.ec243d362ba4615b707b784ad7e8be99.png

3:1 trade and then 2:1?
image.png.75f543570cd5ea80402805a5147afb5e.pngimage.png.df829dec4f66d9b35c080762e24525d9.png

Meat and Morsel has 3:1 and 1:2 

Yes, every transmutation intentionally sucks because Wilson dosen't deserve to be a good character. So Wilson's are punished for actually using their skills. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wavey 1

3 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Yes, every transmutation intentionally sucks because Wilson dosen't deserve to be a good character. So Wilson's are punished for actually using their skills. 

not every, which is why I provided meat and morsel.
They only got 33% loss on reverse craft, which is fine.

"Ore I & II" are the only things that seem questionable to me.

40 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Actually.. I’ve discovered that specking the torch skill tree and the twig/log, log/twig trees for Wilson is a really good combo.. because, if for whatever reason I’m low on logs & don’t have an axe to get more: Twiggy Trees will convert all those sticks to a log- and I REALLY Wish Klei would’ve taken the time to add a neat little Animation to that like I can just picture Wilson taking 3 sticks and tying em together into a makeshift log, sounds like the perfect survivalist skill. 

Likewise if you have more logs but no twig- you can convert Log to Twig to craft your torches with.

it won’t outclass better lighting options, but it’s nifty to have & while turning 3 stick to 1 log I feel like Wilson just became Wormwood.

1 hour ago, Master_NiX said:

not every, which is why I provided meat and morsel.
They only got 33% loss on reverse craft, which is fine.

"Ore I & II" are the only things that seem questionable to me.

Meat and morsel aren't resources. they mainly used for food and the value there is cut and dry. 

Rocks of different types however are resources, which means their value is subjective and is dased on situation. Hope that fixes the confusion 

16 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Meat and morsel aren't resources. they mainly used for food and the value there is cut and dry. 

Rocks of different types however are resources, which means their value is subjective and is dased on situation. Hope that fixes the confusion 

Fine, Logs and Twigs. But still, losing one for a backward trade is fine.
3 Nitre cant be worth 1 gold and at the same time require 2 gold to make one Nitre. It just doesnt make sense.
Those two stages are the only ones that have such trade. Everything else is either 2:1 trade (1 loss as mention) or ONE WAY TRADE 3:1.

Even Stage 3 of Ore Transmutation follows the 1 loss logic.

image.png.2fdaddb306f0ffa18989a0181dc7f68c.png

2 hours ago, Master_NiX said:

3 Nitre cant be worth 1 gold and at the same time require 2 gold to make one Nitre. It just doesnt make sense.

Devs think any cheaper and the trade will be OP. That's all there is to it. 

Guys it has any chance to after the rework Wilson get a leak? I was discussing about it in Twitch and some fellas said it would be super awesome for Wilson to have a portable Alchemy engine. Being honest it would be bananas to new players like the lack of access due gather and craft. It might make him 10/10 to the newcomers but almost the same for veterans.

I know its kinda late but it is so good to not ask for xD 

Edited by Mr Giggio

30 minutes ago, Mr Giggio said:

Guys it has any chance to after the rework Wilson get a leak? I was discussing about it in Twitch and some fellas said it would be super awesome for Wilson to have a portable Alchemy engine. Being honest it would be bananas to new players like the lack of access due gather and craft. It might make him 10/10 to the newcomers but almost the same for veterans.

I know its kinda late but it is so good to not ask for xD 

Why would it be any good carry a portable alchemy engine if upon learning the recipe or craft it you don't need it anymore ?

• Big Ups 1

this actually already exists it's called the everything encyclopedia it's a exclusive book of wickerbottom. I see a lot of people saying that this book is useless but is really good for exploring the caves and making moggles or a hambat

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Pedro cc said:

this actually already exists it's called the everything encyclopedia it's a exclusive book of wickerbottom. I see a lot of people saying that this book is useless but is really good for exploring the caves and making moggles or a hambat

Only if you haven’t Already learned their crafting recipes, Yes.. but if you’ve already learned them, you don’t need the book anymore, same with a Science/Alchemy/Prestihatitator/Shadow Manipulator- once you learn the crafts you don’t have to stand right next to the crafting table to make them anymore. The only ones I think that you DO still need to be standing beside are things like the Ancient Pres Science Machine.