This is intended..

On 1/25/2023 at 4:53 PM, BezKa said:

Just to be clear:

Developers don't owe us anything. They make the game, they decide what is aligned with their vision, they decide what bugs get fixed and what gets changed.

It's great when community gives feedback and is invested in what Klei is creating- but we need to stop acting entitled or we're going to be stuck in a loop of "I deserve this > I didn't get it > I deserve compensation for it > I didn't get it" forever and just waste our energy on being angry over something that should be giving us enjoyment.

If you want to tell Klei your opinion, do so. Just don't insult them while you do it, or any other players who might disagree with you. Just because you bought the game a while back doesn't mean you will be personally consulted on every update.

developers owe us everything actually, they rely on the fanbase not only for guidance and ideas, but to tell them if we like the game and what we really want. Thinking they dont owe us anything is the exact reason that game companies are greedy, over charging for games, and that live updates are a thing, because peopel think they owe us nothing, so the companies KNOW they can sell out hot trash and you will eat it up just saying they owe us nothing.

28 minutes ago, CrusaderLordSno said:

Thinking they dont owe us anything is the exact reason that game companies are greedy, over charging for games, and that live updates are a thing, because peopel think they owe us nothing, so the companies KNOW they can sell out hot trash and you will eat it up just saying they owe us nothing.

That be the case for something like AAA games that often release unfinished products or attempt to profit through things like lootboxes or battle passes, this game is nothing like that and neither are the developers, they've shown over the years that they care about the players experience and what they want.

1 minute ago, Roodmas said:

May I ask, in what update did they remove animation canceling, and from what items? Because as far as I can remember, the last time I played I could still cancel the pan flute animation.

i think only panflute was removed but i wasnt actively playing when all this happened so i could be wrong

1 hour ago, Roodmas said:

May I ask, in what update did they remove animation canceling, and from what items? Because as far as I can remember, the last time I played I could still cancel the pan flute animation.

I think it also applies to normal weapons like ham bats, it's so frustrating when you have to hold F in order to attack. Before the change you can just press once and the character attacks, now it will only say the line but not actually attack. Such tedium.

Archived