KLEI REWORK WORLD GEN KLEI REWORK WORLDGEN KLEI REW

I started a new playthrough, to see how the world generates now, with Waterlogged, Stage and Monkey Island.

I had some 'holes in the turfless ground' stuff that I'm used to since it's not a new thing.

I was pretty surprised to see that both of my deserts have combined into this weird mega-desert

1580665038_funnydesert.thumb.jpg.bb27c06213f3baee7103cd18d3a57445.jpg

However, this was... well just look

Spoiler

1722682570_hellnah.thumb.jpg.38d4c12771c6da96e07b2430d073b021.jpg

oh my god bruh oh hell nah man wth(eck) man

I have one such world with a lunar base. It's pretty cool. Share the seed of your world? Even if you personally don't like it, I'm sure there are people who would prefer it or at least curious to play on such a map.

I thought you'd complain about the lack of variety/interesting generation, linked wormholes too close to be useful, missing important set pieces. Lunar island colliding with main land is one of the few cool bugs world gen in this game has!

Given the name of this thread I’m gonna take this opportunity to hi-Jack it and say YES KLEI PLEASE DO REWORK WORLD GEN-

What I want: More World Gen Settings, Archipelago World settings, more randomization & unpredictability, More ways already existing content is used throughout the game world.

You get the idea..

moon island combining with main land would be a shame to lose. also its something fell from the sky so it makes sense unlike the monkey island if it merged with the main land. it should stay chance of having this happen or even add world option setting to make it always happen would be cool

Archived