How to get Legendary amounts of rocks?

48 minutes ago, GamePlayer42 said:

How to get Legendary amounts of Rocks Don't Starve Together

38 minutes ago, kuroite said:

Stone fruit

I'd expand on this specifically since I think it's the most efficient way. For any character, beyond the early game where you'd mine natural stone quarries in the surface, and stalagmite areas in the caves, you'd do better rushing moon island, planting all stone fruit bushes and caring them as if they were your babies.

Stone fruit grants a great filler, rot source, basic food source, veggies for pierogies or ash+stone for your healing salves. If you harvest each time they are ready you'll get a few stacks of them in no time, and they can all be opened at once with 1 gunpowder. They also grow in total darkness so you can use them on cave bases or in lights out mode, and they grow all year round.

Wickerbottom specifically can enhance this gathering even further, as she can fast grow up to 15 bushes of them instantly (each bush giving 3 stonefruit). A lureplant, or the new maxwell can help quick gather from the bushes

5 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

Very good summary, though this one is not completely true anymore afaik. This got changed, so you need one dunpowder per 20 individual items/stacks.

I don't know why it was changed, for example if you open 1200 stone fruit, server will just lag for a few seconds and it is really worth it. It would be too painful if i was required to mine them all individually and it would be half spoiled or it would rot.

You can still use weather pain and it works almost as good as gunpowder.

39 minutes ago, 00petar00 said:

I don't know why it was changed, for example if you open 1200 stone fruit, server will just lag for a few seconds and it is really worth it. It would be too painful if i was required to mine them all individually and it would be half spoiled or it would rot.

You can still use weather pain and it works almost as good as gunpowder.

? It works great tho? 1 gunpowder for 20 x 40 = 800 stone fruit is a good exchange

1 hour ago, BezKa said:

? It works great tho? 1 gunpowder for 20 x 40 = 800 stone fruit is a good exchange

I was going to say that, it’s still very good, I rarely open so many at any given time.

Also that update included the fact that when you open them with gunpowder, the stone and the avocados get stacked automatically 

Archived