NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Nouveau Panflute)

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Porkchoppyu said:

hey does the person have to be playing dont starve in the licks of twitch people below 

Im not quite sure, but as far as I know the streamer usually has to be playing dst to enable the !DROP reward

Keep in mind that once one of the 3 reward times has been complete, you have to manualy claim it in order to progress on to the next one

20 minutes ago, JAndy said:

Keep in mind that once one of the 3 reward times has been complete, you have to manualy claim it in order to progress on to the next one

This was changed. You still have to claim them, but progress continues regardless now.
I forgot to claim my icon but when I went to, my portrait progress was more than half way done already.

On 10/21/2022 at 5:36 PM, -Variant said:

This was changed. You still have to claim them, but progress continues regardless now.
I forgot to claim my icon but when I went to, my portrait progress was more than half way done already.

Ok, that's bonkers, the fact that I no longer have to count how much time I watch a stream to be "efficient" is awesome. Now I can just enjoy a good old 3 hour stream knowing that my reward is going to be ready

The reward is disappeared from twitch drop. My current time is Nov.4 3:18 am PDT which is Nov. 4 10:18am UTC. According to the original post, the drop will end at Nov.4 5pm UTC. I only need one more hour to claim the last drop and now it is disappeared from my account. Can someone help?

image.thumb.png.6c2a04086917044e34eba834411f50c4.png

Archived