any way i can find the instrumental of "Don't starve tales - inevitable"?

16 hours ago, Beikkn said:

ill try it! but a lot of youtube to mp3/mp4 websites are either scams or not very kid-friendly, so i gotta find one where i can actually find it

You can use Audacity to record your computer's audio. Guaranteed to work with no viruses, scams, or ads, but requires your computer to make no other noise during the recording so it slightly limits what you can do for a bit.

19 hours ago, Beikkn said:

ill try it! but a lot of youtube to mp3/mp4 websites are either scams or not very kid-friendly, so i gotta find one where i can actually find it

If you're looking to download YouTube videos or audio, try this program https://yt-dl.org/latest/youtube-dl.exe (http download) by putting it into your PATH, opening a command prompt and typing:

youtube-dl -x youtube-url

where 'youtube-url' is the URL of the YouTube video.

On 8/30/2022 at 1:25 PM, BezKa said:

Is there a possibility of updating the soundtrack available on steam someday too? I like to listen to it at work, but there's quite a lot of tracks missing :(

Someday, yes. We don't have a lot of audio resources so it's just a matter of finding the time. It's something we have been getting requests for more recently for sure. So, we'll look into it, but no promises. =)

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

put this together for you. Enjoy!

HOLY CRAP YOU SCARED ME! :wilson_ecstatic: I assumed you were going to chastise us for something.

If it would be not too much, mind posting a instrumental of Tree's a crowd in the future? I really liked Emett's version of the Log rider song, it introduced me to the original but I love his version.

On 8/31/2022 at 3:02 AM, minespatch said:

If it would be not too much, mind posting a instrumental of Tree's a crowd in the future? I really liked Emett's version of the Log rider song, it introduced me to the original but I love his version.

pretty sure it's present in soundtrack of singleplayer don't starve on steam, along with other animated shorts' instrumentals, up to The Monster Marsh. 

Archived