Birds of the World summoning Pengulls in Winter, Tallbirds near empty nests and Gobblers from Berrybushes.

The book is called Birds of the World yet it only pertains to the small flying birds of the Constant. 

The book currently always spawns birds in a small radius around the reader, i believe this radius could be used to make the book do different things depending on where u read it.

Some suggestions to add interactions with the other birds of the world: 

Pengull Colonies: 

When cast in Winter close to a coast or on a boat that’s close to a coast; a new pengull colony will jump out of the ocean. 

Ideally this would allow the spawning of more pengull colonies than the natural cap for each winter up to a new but higher max number.

Tallbirds: 

When cast near Tallbird nests that have neither an egg in it or any Tallbirds tied to it, a new adult Tallbird will be spawned off screen and run towards its nest. 

Gobblers: 

When cast near fruit bearing berrybushes it will summon a gobbler from each one. Up to a cap of like 10 or whatever. Or instead a 50% chance to summon a gobbler from however many berrybushes in the radius. 

Small flying birds: 

Its current and only functionality would be used when the book is cast without meeting any of the above mentioned requirements. 

6 minutes ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

What about the lovely Moonrock Pengulls on Lunar? They could be summoned too when performing on the coasts or lunar island.:cool2:

Right! Forgot about those creeps for a second.

Exactly, if cast near lunar shores it should spawn the moonrock version. 

Food for thought: some of the other birds in the game not listed but maybe should be included somehow are Moose/Goose, Malbatross, puffins, Weregoose (probably not this one tho), and the evil birds during moon storm.

6 hours ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

I could never forget them, I have been scarred ever since.

Art_Stream_81_Moonrock_Pengull.png

How pity that they got deleted  :c  (I mean the whole concept. Of course they're still in the game, but just only as placeholders at this point).

Archived