Can we get a fix to the last 2 lacking books?

So it seems that Wicker books are getting close to be in their complete status, and so far everything seems to be great with this update, but yet 2 books are still completely lacking IMO:

• The end is Nigh: the only book that has a skin on their own, has a decently high price, and yet is for the most part useless (Charging volt goats is the only non griefer use it has now). I will not suggest how to improve this one, at this point any change would be improvement.
  • Arachnophobia: The idea is great but the range and duration make this book not even worth the effort. I think it would work if the web area lasted at least 2 minutes. The range of the webs could be somewhat bigger too, but just with an increase in duration it would probably be worth using.
    EDIT: LAST PATCH IMPROVED THIS BOOK'S DURABILITY AND WEB AREA

Can we get a review of these two books before the main branch release?

36 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

How about instead of all that.. a new type of soul for wortox thats blue? 

Spoiler

These two books are the most severely lacking. I agree with ur suggestions. But id say there r others too that could use tweaks. 

7 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

So it seems that Wicker books are getting close to be in their complete status, and so far everything seems to be great with this update, but yet 2 books are still completely lacking IMO:

• The end is Nigh: the only book that has a skin on their own, has a decently high price, and yet is for the most part useless (Charging volt goats is the only non griefer use it has now). I will not suggest how to improve this one, at this point any change would be improvement.
  • Arachnophobia: The idea is great but the range and duration make this book not even worth the effort. I think it would work if the web area lasted at least 2 minutes. The range of the webs could be somewhat bigger too, but just with an increase in duration it would probably be worth using.

get rid of the spider one and replace it or change it completely :D

1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

(Charging volt goats is the only non griefer use it has now)

It can charge WX and lightning rods. The lightning rods can either be taken by wx for charge or used as the longest lasting light book she has. 

1 hour ago, Guille6785 said:

even if it lasted 10 hours I still couldn't think of a single situation where it'd be half useful

If it works on the Celestial Champion when it spins, then there's at least one use

2 hours ago, Pruinae said:

If it works on the Celestial Champion when it spins, then there's at least one use

the celestial champion jumps from one end of the lunar island to the other in 10 miliseconds and the webbing is like 1 tile wide

also moving is a proven countermeasure to its spin attack

edit: just verified that the webbing doesn't even slow down cc during the spin, only outside of it

I'll be really disappointed if they don't make End Is Nigh useful in some way. If they fix End Is Nigh and increase the distance at which tentacles are summoned for On Tentacles book I will be completely satisfied with this rework. :concern:

Archived