Which Beefalo is best for each character?

characters with speed boost will benefit less from Speedy beefalo

ex. Wortox or Wanda

characters with damage boost will benefit less from Warrior beefalo

ex. Wolfgang or Wigfrid

characters with health problems will benefit from Any beefalo

ex. Wormwood, Walter or Maxwell

2 hours ago, cybers2001 said:

Isn't WX with speed modules faster on foot than on a rider beefalo?

In that case would mean Wx-78's beefalo of choice is Warrior but Wx-78 can use other circuits + Sprinter Beefalo, here's my guess for the rest

Wilson: Any   Willow: Sprinter    Wolf: Sprinter/maybe Pudgy   Wendy: Warrior   Wx-78: Any   Wicker: Any (even Pudgy)

Woodie: Any   Wes: a Warrior for sure    Maxwell: Warrior    Wigfrid: Sprinter    Webber: most likely Sprinter (nurses kill everything)

Winona: Sprinter (due to resources)  Warly: Sprinter (spicy volt jelly does the damage)  Wormwood: Warrior surely  Walter: Warrior 

Wortox: Pudgy? (eating souls cost sanity)    Wanda: Warrior? (helps with age)     Wurt: Warrior (due to limited heal options)

P.s. Wortox and Wanda I'm iffy on cause I don't know there teleport transport beefalo, maybe in Wanda's case yes with purple gem teleporter 

50 minutes ago, JJ0264 said:

In that case would mean Wx-78's beefalo of choice is Warrior but Wx-78 can use other circuits + Sprinter Beefalo, here's my guess for the rest

Wilson: Any   Willow: Sprinter    Wolf: Sprinter/maybe Pudgy   Wendy: Warrior   Wx-78: Any   Wicker: Any (even Pudgy)

Woodie: Any   Wes: a Warrior for sure    Maxwell: Warrior    Wigfrid: Sprinter    Webber: most likely Sprinter (nurses kill everything)

Winona: Sprinter (due to resources)  Warly: Sprinter (spicy volt jelly does the damage)  Wormwood: Warrior surely  Walter: Warrior 

Wortox: Pudgy? (eating souls cost sanity)    Wanda: Warrior? (helps with age)     Wurt: Warrior (due to limited heal options)

P.s. Wortox and Wanda I'm iffy on cause I don't know there teleport transport beefalo, maybe in Wanda's case yes with purple gem teleporter 

most of the times you mentioned warrior, not getting hit is better and results in more damage, and the only time you mentioned pudgy, why

My fav is Warly and... pudgy. Just for funnies. (best friends!)

Pudgy might be fine for Wickerbottom for sanity. For Webber maybe too - because with spider army he might need less speed and for him extra sanity is always welcomed. But it might go wrong anyway when spiders decide to rebel against beefalo.

6 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

Warly: Sprinter (spicy volt jelly does the damage) 

"Characters with damage boost will benefit less from Warrior beefalo" does not actually apply to Warly! In fact Warly benefit greatly from Ornery Beefalo because his spice can apply buff to Beefalo.

Beefalo will do electric damage if rider ate the jelly. so if Warly eat jelly, and feed Ornery Beefalo spicy food, Beefalo will do 50*1.2*1.5=90 damage or 50*1.2*2.5=150 damage if target is wet, and this is excluding war saddle.

Besides, Beefalo is the one creature who tremendously benefit from garlic powder food, as a character if you eat garlic powder food, the armor took full damage and the defense buff only apply to rest of the damage on character, but Beefalo is basically a feedable "armor" that took full damage instead of character, so Beefalo is the only "armor" who can benefit from garlic food.

For 60 damage, Garlic buff Beefalo will only take 60*2/3=40 damage and player take 0 damage, which is in total 40 HP lost. On the other hand without Beefalo, a player with Football Helmet and Garlic buff take 60*1/5*2/3=8 damage, but the Football Helmet still take the 60*4/5=48 damage, which is in total 56 HP lost. Therefore feed Beefalo garlic food is actually more beneficial than player wear armor and eat garlic food.

Archived