Whatcha think about Wes

What I think about Wes is Maxwell was right when he trapped him in an invisible maze full of clockworks.. I mean listen I’m sorry but if a bunch of hungry dogs were about to come after a Mime in real life, I’m sure they would break their silence act and scream running down the street- but WES naw he doesn’t do that.. he doesn’t even wave his hands around trying to warn me and point in their direction: Nope instead he stays silent and watches as the hounds he could’ve warned me about show up to tear me to shreds.

Wes is Evil..

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

What I think about Wes is Maxwell was right when he trapped him in an invisible maze full of clockworks.. I mean listen I’m sorry but if a bunch of hungry dogs were about to come after a Mime in real life, I’m sure they would break their silence act and scream running down the street- but WES naw he doesn’t do that.. he doesn’t even wave his hands around trying to warn me and point in their direction: Nope instead he stays silent and watches as the hounds he could’ve warned me about show up to tear me to shreds.

Wes is Evil..

I agree on that theory. Wes isnt speaking because he wants to not because he isnt able to. The situations when he talks (example: burning wardrobe when hes dressing up) shows that some of the things can scare him off that much that he will talk. I think that Wes is true king of the shadows.

Archived