I was severely tortured by the game

On 7/16/2022 at 3:19 AM, IceTime said:

:wilson_cry:Who can tell me how I should defeat walrus on the sea

QQ图片20220716160902.png

Try to build a boat or two on the edge of the walrus camp, he might even get trapped!

Why is this not a topographical error? No one thinks this is unreasonable? I think Klei should adjust the formation mechanism of walrus nests. At least walruses should not be allowed to walk on the water.

1 hour ago, IceTime said:

Why is this not a topographical error? No one thinks this is unreasonable? I think Klei should adjust the formation mechanism of walrus nests. At least walruses should not be allowed to walk on the water.

You asked how to kill it, we're just answering your question. It should be fixed but it isn't a big issue. It's rare to generate like this and even when it does he doesn't always spawn on the ocean. 

2 hours ago, IceTime said:

it would be easy for klei to just make all mob have a simple swimming mechanic using floater component but they will never do it, so at minimum there should be check then if it spawns on water it goes back on land

On 7/18/2022 at 7:45 PM, Cheggf said:

You asked how to kill it, we're just answering your question. It should be fixed but it isn't a big issue. It's rare to generate like this and even when it does he doesn't always spawn on the ocean. 

I wonder how rare it is. My current world has one walrus camp close to the edge like this. Never had Mactusk spawn in the water, but I have had him trapped between the coast and his own igloo. Quite a few drops that got stuck there and required a lazy forager to reach, too.

OP, just build docking around it for next time.

Archived