some art :D

All these random posts and "Vingw take your Tallbird..." get's only "Iz dis thred ded hurr durr".

Yep. I don't get it, personally.

>:V mah crackeeeeeeeeeers!

XaqDHIm.png

now you can set the space naked hound riding JoeW as your desktop wallpaper!... no idea why would you want to do that, though...

That... that is... *Sheds a tear*

Edited by vingw

ulABa5f.png

Heh, Maxwell looks as if he would make a good butler. Especially with his ability to appear and disappear at will.

All these random posts and "Vingw take your Tallbird..." get's only "Iz dis thred ded hurr durr".

You know, the next time I think of something random and I'm considering making a new thread for it, I really should just post it to the vingw's tallbird thread...

Oops.

• Like 1

Today is my mom's birthday. My dad and me bought some roses for her. I drew one of them :3 

mqZNTuA.png

watercolor. The rose is small, so it's not a vase, it's a small vodka glass XD the paper format is also small, so i didn't have to make it too big :3 how are you guys doing? Good i hope? Ah, also no derail! You don't want me to get all nervous, do you XD

• Like 9

Today is my mom's birthday. My dad and me bought some roses for her. I drew one of them :3 

mqZNTuA.png

watercolor. The rose is small, so it's not a vase, it's a small vodka glass XD the paper format is also small, so i didn't have to make it too big :3 how are you guys doing? Good i hope? Ah, also no derail! You don't want me to get all nervous, do you XD

She's going to drink those thorny roses and vodka together? Man your mother's metal.

mqZNTuA.png

Very well done! I didn't know you painted!

dSqGSUc.jpg

Let me guess, you're enjoying a nice, warm day over there. ;P

Edited by simplex

Quote, then mark the picture in the quote and delete it.

An evening people...seems I missed my daily dose of ''Having fun whilst Willete is online'' damn...

Considering there was an entire page dedicated to tell him on how to hide images from -snipping- to spoiling I think he deserves some negative rep for this.