some art :D

What?  You don't remember?

But I'm not using it for that this time.

Hey, Rabbitfist!  There's some carrots right down this perfectly safe, not at all deady, spinning blade-filled metal pipe!

4800cU4.png

good old Battal sure knows how to cheer me up :3

come oooon, rabbit, get in there, to the carrots!

5rE3nKA.png

Ferris, please, you're gonna hurt yourself.

Dat physics...

9zyWz2c.png

Lol, what's wrong with you, people! Okay, sorry, sorry, jeez XD

Nooo, Willette, you cave in! Now you'll have to hunt at least a dozen innocent animals* before I'll be able to respect you again. :(

* or people, that'll do.

Edited by simplex
  • Like 1

What?  You don't remember?

But I'm not using it for that this time.

Hey, Rabbitfist!  There's some carrots right down this perfectly safe, not at all deady, spinning blade-filled metal pipe!

battal stop trying to kill people or I'll splash you with water and put your remains in a chest or something hard to open and put you in a disclosed location guarded with a powerful creature

Not if I kill you first, Flame!  But wait!   If I kill you, you'll create a black hole ten times your body size!   :o

Just stop trying to steal my title.  I got it first, I'm not giving it away, and you definitely aren't getting it through your bad grammar and threats.

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 1

Not if I kill you first, Flame!  But wait!   If I kill you, you'll create a black hole ten times your body size!   :o

Just stop trying to steal my title.  I got it first, I'm not giving it away, and you definitely aren't getting it through your bad grammar and threats.

But Battal... if he puts you in something hard to open... it might be hard to get out. :/

Now seriously, I don't know why you people bother replying, 'til we get nega rep back the ignore list is the best we got.

But I wanna kill him... :,(