some art :D

I have to admit not even I was really sure what it was I was requesting. But thanks, I loved it! So cubist! xD

(and you did it so quickly!)

i think i am able to picture some impossible things...

Craig once said me something like

i send you this but i didn't post it in the art thread because no art can be made out of it

and then i replied with a picture XD

here it is by the way

Posted Image

• Like 1

i think i am able to picture some impossible things...

Craig once said me something like

i send you this but i didn't post it in the art thread because no art can be made out of it

and then i replied with a picture XD

here it is by the way

Posted Image

You do seem to have an uncanny ability to turn just about anything into a picture. [:

And apparently you can also predict the future of the game. Did you see/hear about the new "Morgue" feature in the public preview/next update?

Posted Image

Edited by simplex
  • Like 1

DX Wes, you poor thing!

yup, he's usless

Posted Image

You do seem to have an uncanny ability to turn just about anything into a picture. [:

And aparently you can also predict the future of the game. Did you see/hear about the new "Morgue" feature in the public preview/next update?

Posted Image

umm, yes, that was a thing Craig sent to me...

• Like 1

-img-

this is a message to everyone who thinks i have a style

I DON'T

also, if Miss sees it

tell her that wasn't me

Yeah, I'd say you have a style. Anyone who has a passion for anything will have some kind of unique style develop eventually, whatever the thing in question might be. I feel that one would be able to tell them apart if they were familiar with both your and Miss's style. I'm not an artsy person so I don't know the exact terminology. Miss's is a bit more...angular? Sharper, well-defined? I dunno.

Also about the beanstalk, the idea for the mod didn't make me think of fairytale beanstalks, it made me think of beanstalks from Super Mario.