some art :D

That would be one heck of a mod!

And guys you are always bullying Wes and blaming Maxwell... why? DX We should start bullying Maxwell more :33

It's going quite slowly, since I've got many life things going on, but it's definitely going to get done. I don't have even an inkling of when, though. You can probably expect it to show up sometime in the next few months.

Wilson ''Jack'' Higgsbury will conquer the Fairy Tale. But is he supposed to trade a Beefalo for the beans?......;D

The magic beans work fine already, but I have been trying to think of ways for the player to obtain them. They lead to quite a different experience, so I don't want to just hand them to the player. On the other hand, I don't want to throw the player through hoops in order to get them, since the beans themselves aren't worth much...

On topic, though, poor Wes. If you're a mime, no one can hear you scream.

Posted Image

it may be dangerous to bully Maxwell

may be

may be

not

Posted Image

I think after all these bullying... we will result in creating a monster more fearful than even Maxwell or the Kevinos or any such thing... we will create... the Wesozilla! DX Take care my friends!

It's going quite slowly, since I've got many life things going on, but it's definitely going to get done. I don't have even an inkling of when, though. You can probably expect it to show up sometime in the next few months.

Well, I hope you best luck with it >:D And sorry for the would XD