some art :D

fat and furry, yeah , should do. Fat and furry moths with koalefant's faces... oh god. And there are two tusk of white here[ATTACH=CONFIG]6374[/ATTACH]

Ah, okI see nowBut ummmI wanted to say with ,,drops 2 trunks'' that he drops two koalefant trunks because he got such a long trunk :p

Raccoon is still cleaning the garden after the party.Inviting merms wasn't the best idea.

another reason why Maxwell doesn't want you to make garden parties. Well, at least his garden is now dirty. WORTH IT.

Hello there! I just wanted say that, it could be, me being not as active as usual because the forum is constantly kicking me out. Connection problems of some sort...I have to spam the refresh button and need 2 to 5 tries to post something.....I'm annoyed of this........

Edited by MilleniumCount
5 tries to get rid of some mistakes.....arrrrghh

Hello there! I just wanted say that, it could be, me being not as active as usual because the forum is constantly kicking me out. Connection problems of some sort...I have to spam the refresh button and need 2 to 5 tries to post something.....I'm annoyed of this........

same here, i think it was the problem with the forum itself!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like parties. I wanted mess to clean up. (survival tactics)

so, in the end you are happy. That's alright then!

But why? They work together...^^Is it because work? Some differences with coal?

ehh, maybe. Krampus isn't too polite to anyone... maybe he just said something wrong... something really wrong