please release the characters that are no longer implemented

so you mean warbucks? i agree, hes no longer implemented into dontstarve and needs to return

alsol wilton is just a skeleton, i feel like that simply dont fit as a character
winnie is wigfrieds long lost sister, and may not even be that interesting
wallace for some reason gives a feeling of a wilson maxwell hyprid, i dont know why
waverly, i do feel like there sould be a character that is more magic magic and not magic shadow insanity

It’s ironic that we have a new update in beta that..

Spoiler

Turns your character into a Monkey

This seemed like a perfect way to let us all instead play as Wilton.

I think there’s a really cool concept that can come from a playable skeleton that just isn’t in the game yet.

A few examples would be being able to break its own rib cage bones off and throw them like Boomerangs, or instead of “Dying” they collapse into a pile of bones.

Maybe Klei can add Wilton-like features in a future Hallowed Nights event.

Winnie just seems like scrapped concept of Wigfrid.

Wallace is pretty much Woodlegs.

Waverly might be cool to have a witch with potions and stuff but.. that also steps into Wilson’s possible mad scientist rework.

Theres really no reason to revisit these characters.

Personally I LIKE that instead of adding Wilbur into DST Klei added 

Spoiler

Monkey curse to become Monkey..

this is clearly a new approach to playable characters.

51 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Beta sürümünde yeni bir güncellememiz olması ironik..

Gizli içerikleri ortaya çıkarın

Turns your character into a Monkey

Bu, hepimizin Wilton olarak oynamasına izin vermenin mükemmel bir yolu gibi görünüyordu.

Henüz oyunda olmayan oynanabilir bir iskeletten gelebilecek gerçekten harika bir konsept olduğunu düşünüyorum.

Birkaç örnek, kendi göğüs kafesi kemiklerini kırıp onları Bumeranglar gibi fırlatabilmek ya da “Ölmek” yerine bir kemik yığınına dönüşmek olabilir.

Belki Klei, gelecekteki bir Hallowed Nights etkinliğine Wilton benzeri özellikler ekleyebilir.

Winnie, Wigfrid'in hurdaya ayrılmış konsepti gibi görünüyor.

Wallace hemen hemen Woodlegs.

Waverly, iksir ve benzeri şeyler olan bir cadıya sahip olmak için harika olabilir ama bu aynı zamanda Wilson'ın olası çılgın bilim insanı yeniden çalışmasına da giriyor.

Bu karakterleri tekrar ziyaret etmek için gerçekten hiçbir neden yok.

Şahsen, Wilbur'u DST'ye eklemek yerine Klei'nin eklenmesini SEVİYORUM 

Gizli içerikleri ortaya çıkarın

Monkey curse to become Monkey..

bu açıkça oynanabilir karakterlere yeni bir yaklaşım.

I think it will be interesting and nice to add a witch to the game, after all, Wilson is a normal person, she can be added to Waverly, who has supernatural powers as a witch. i really like the witch look and i think they should have added wilbur instead of wonkey I really miss the old theme

31 minutes ago, pr0o said:

I think it will be interesting and nice to add a witch to the game, after all, Wilson is a normal person, she can be added to Waverly, who has supernatural powers as a witch. i really like the witch look and i think they should have added wilbur instead of wonkey I really miss the old theme

Waverly and Wallace seems a bit off for where DST is in now. They can basically be summed up as Supernatural Wilson and Wicker

There is a reason why they were not implemented in the game. Its the same with concept art. They are just concpets that didnt go throw. Most of them dont fit the dst world anymore, imo.

Also i think Winnie was a concept that turned into Wigfrid.

Y'know what, Waverly and Wallace both seem like supernatural people. It'd be cool if they were added during Hallowed Nights as a Wizard & Witch that go to war with each other, sending all sorts of monsters and undead to attack each other and involving the survivors in the process.

12 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wallace is pretty much Woodlegs.

i think he was suppose to be a vampire for that Coppola's Dracula design

sad that the scammers from stunlock studio used already the idea of being damaged by light for their lazy designed survival game

On 6/18/2022 at 2:56 PM, Owlrust said:

Y'know what, Waverly and Wallace both seem like supernatural people. It'd be cool if they were added during Hallowed Nights as a Wizard & Witch that go to war with each other, sending all sorts of monsters and undead to attack each other and involving the survivors in the process.

Maybe not like that but a Hallowed Nights appearance would be AWESOME

On 6/18/2022 at 3:11 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i think he was suppose to be a vampire for that Coppola's Dracula design

sad that the scammers from stunlock studio used already the idea of being damaged by light for their lazy designed survival game

Just what i tought ! 

Archived