How would DST character survive in a society?

You know, you should make one big thread that you can put all your questions in. It'd be a lot more organized that way, and you can edit polls even after you make them, so you could keep updating them for your newer questions for fresh answers. The Waoling master thread. That being said.

14 minutes ago, Waoling said:

How would they interact with people outside of the Constant?

I'd imagine they'd probably ask what year it was and then try to settle into a new normal.

8 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Wurt, Webber, Wortox and probably WX too would be abducted by government agents and experimented on. 

Straight to Area 51 with them. 

"Knock knock, it's the SCP Foundation."

11 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Wurt, Webber, Wortox and probably WX too would be abducted by government agents and experimented on. 

Straight to Area 51 with them. 

So what your saying is merms, spiders, and imps are gonna start a twitter thread about raiding area 51?

I'm pretty sure Willow is content in the Constant, but I always did enjoy the concept of her returning sometime and ending up as an always-on-the-run woman with her partner in crime, Bernie.

Love the idea of them both being on the run Constantly, being a chaotic dynamic duo wrecking [playful] havoc in their wake! 
I oughta draw something like this sometime...

Archived