Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I was never really big on ocean fishing partly due to the mechanic previously removing fish stacking and partly due to me misunderstanding some aspects of it but since the merm king changes with him giving gold and increased loot based on the weight of the fish I gave it another shot and I gotta say the loot showers the king gives you feels so satisfying for some reason any of you feel the same?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yea, I rarely used the fish tribute mechanic for Merm King before as the payout was underwhelming, now it feels like an integral part of Wurt's gameplay and there is a new, good for the ocean fishing in the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rot finally being removed out of the loot table is a big win, I still think there's some more work that can be done for making the trading mechanic more in-depth but I'm starting to sound like a broken record going on and on about it lol.

1 hour ago, loopuleasa said:

Can anyone post actual expected loot tables?

I am all for more uses for ocean fish

Small oceanfish provide 1-2 gold nuggets along with the usual loot, and medium oceanfish provide 2-4 gold nuggets along with the usual loot, plus 1-2 more nuggets if the fish is heavy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

Rot finally being removed out of the loot table is a big win, I still think there's some more work that can be done for making the trading mechanic more in-depth but I'm starting to sound like a broken record going on and on about it lol.

Small oceanfish provide 1-2 gold nuggets along with the usual loot, and medium oceanfish provide 2-4 gold nuggets along with the usual loot, plus 1-2 more nuggets if the fish is heavy.

To add to this you also get increased amounts of the former loot table as well so far the a heavy has got me a max of 3 spots but I'm not sure if that's the cap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mysterious box said:

To add to this you also get increased amounts of the former loot table as well so far the a heavy has got me a max of 3 spots but I'm not sure if that's the cap.

It is the cap, yes. Your traded ocean fish being heavy increases the maximum number of a given reward type (base, gold, and filler) randomly by 1 or 2, and the minimum of the base and gold reward types by the same (filler's minimum doesn't change). So if you give a heavy small oceanfish and the king decides to give you spots, the rewards become:

2-3 tentacle spots

2-4 gold nuggets

2-6 "filler", each of which has a 75% chance to be seeds or a 25% chance to be kelp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Hornete said:

Rot finally being removed out of the loot table is a big win, I still think there's some more work that can be done for making the trading mechanic more in-depth but I'm starting to sound like a broken record going on and on about it lol.

Small oceanfish provide 1-2 gold nuggets along with the usual loot, and medium oceanfish provide 2-4 gold nuggets along with the usual loot, plus 1-2 more nuggets if the fish is heavy.

i think heavy fish gives additional loot, because i remember getting 2 tenticle spots for 1 big fish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...